Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Just got killed by a fucking pker for a freaking rune pickaxe(only valuable thing i got on me) and I lost my graceful set along with pouches. Man people are fucking savage. If i had noticed it when it happened maybe I would have been able to counteract... but no there is not even a sound alert when that happens.

@@Khaleesi

just some quick feedback: selecting zmi crafting does not allow you to select the potion option (maybe because its in beta) also when crafting fire runes via RoD it will sometime get to the fire altar and just freeze there and not do anything. also when you select stam pots it wont use any.

Its not yet added to the ZMI section, I hope to add it soon though.

Does this support POH Rejuvenation pool instead of Stamina pots?

Not yet :/

Trying to craft Fire runes via RoD. I use small and medium pouch. I have 70 ring of dueling, 20k essences, and for some reason it withdraws 1 air rune and then logs out as soon as i start the script at castle wars, any ideas what Im doing wrong? Only just started to do this.

If you are using pouches they can break so the script wants to repair them. You'll need lunars magic for that :/

This would save a hell of a lot of money. It could be added to GUI and if you use the tele to house, have the option of use juvination pool. Would save all the staminas :D Pool is right next to portal :) Are you planning to add?

Soon! :D

Hi There

Can I please test your crafter client out ?

Kind Regards

Hey could I try out your runecrafting script, Thanks.

Enjoy the trials

• Like 1

Just got killed by a fucking pker for a freaking rune pickaxe(only valuable thing i got on me) and I lost my graceful set along with pouches. Man people are fucking savage. If i had noticed it when it happened maybe I would have been able to counteract... but no there is not even a sound alert when that happens.

Were you seriously expecting a sound alert? LMAO

1472.gif

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter