Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

2rnkaqv.jpg

My medium pouch degraded and this was the trip to repair it, IDK if that had anything to do with it.

At that point, I decided to use an axe instead, ran flawlessly for another ~3 hours.

Restarted the script because I ran out of house tabs and it logged me out/stopped the script (love it)

Ran for another ~40 min with the same setup (Abyss, Nature altar, Stam Pots activated, house tab teleports, axe instead of pickaxe) and got this.

2uh5o45.png

Paused the script & moved forward one square, started it back up & it instantly started running to the Nature altar.

I'm going to watch it for a while & see if the problem will be recreate itself.

Still loving the script as all of the problems are pretty minor.  Thanks man!

EDIT:  at 1:35:00 it repeated the bottom problem (Stuck walking closer to eyes)

Edited by Your0wned

not sure if client or script related but every time I try the fire rune (rod) method as soon a I enter the fire altar the client freezes and the CPU cranks up. Has only happened with this script so far..

strange after a restart I still can't select the client or anything, the CPU is going off but the script is still running some form of anti ban with camera rotations every now and again... but won't craft fire runes just standing at the entrance.

Edited by Foxda

not sure if client or script related but every time I try the fire rune (rod) method as soon a I enter the fire altar the client freezes and the CPU cranks up. Has only happened with this script so far..

strange after a restart I still can't select the client or anything, the CPU is going off but the script is still running some form of anti ban with camera rotations every now and again... but won't craft fire runes just standing at the entrance.

Can you check the logger?

Settings-> Logger

Can you copy paste what's in there?

Can you also take a printscreen?

Shouldn't be happening.

Can you check the logger?

Settings-> Logger

Can you copy paste what's in there?

Can you also take a printscreen?

Shouldn't be happening.

I can't copy the whole logger as the client freezes for some strange reason and won't let me select anything... I managed to open the logger before I went into the fire altar so I got some of the logger... not sure if it's a help though. Hopefully it's enough data needed?

post-157065-0-81392800-1470009478_thumb.png

I can't copy the whole logger as the client freezes for some strange reason and won't let me select anything... I managed to open the logger before I went into the fire altar so I got some of the logger... not sure if it's a help though. Hopefully it's enough data needed?

Thx for the report, I'll take a look at it.

Isn't suspoed to happen

is there any way u can make it the astral rcing it banks at castle wars whit duel ring?

I can add it. Does it increases the exp/h so much more then at moonclan?

• Like 1

trial pls

Enjoy the trial

i cant buy the script is there a problem?

Ya should be fixed soon.

gave you a trial in the meantime ^^

Script updated to V2.03:

- Conditional sleeps issues resolved (thx @@Alek)

- Final Abyss fix, should be working perfectly now

Should be online in a few hours :)

Let me know if you have any issues.

Enjoy

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter