Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Something like saving run energy to use inside the abyss to avoid damage would be awesome! 

Also in the wilderness.

I'll take a look at that :)

will happily purchase this product if you add the tai bwo wanna trio general store nature rune making method, message me or quote me on this post if you dont know what i am talking about.

It's already added ^^

Being low level and having a horrible internet connection this script

managed to keep me alive and still successfully runecraft via abyss.

Will look into buying when I am ready to train runecrafting. Thanks!

great to hear :)

Need a 24hr trial please. Very interested to get 99 rc ☺

Thanks for the trial which has just begun. i am watching the script run. this is a effing marvelous script................... I am running nature runes through the abyss, which i thought would be impossible with a bot seeing my 1 def and low hp. Keep up the good work, let me know if you take rsgp or i need to get a voucher!!!!

Thanks for the trial which has just begun. i am watching the script run. this is a effing marvelous script................... I am running nature runes through the abyss, which i thought would be impossible with a bot seeing my 1 def and low hp. Keep up the good work, let me know if you take rsgp or i need to get a voucher!!!!

if you could update then banking system that would be awesome.....right now it takes 2 food out at a time eats then takes 2 more out eats then takes ess out fills pouches then takes the rest of the ess out and walks to abyss. this whole procedure could be done in one. open bank takes food needed out take out ess, eat food fill pouches open bank withdraw ess and walk to abyss. same for the glory.

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter