Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Rune pouch support would be nice also for lava rune, it would increase xp/hour (more ess per invo) and you can buy the totem in 5 mins to get a rune pouch yourself for the script in edgevile pvp worlds, ''they are only tradable, not sold in ge''.

but how would it increase exp/hour? when do you want to store the runes?

I honestly don't see any improvement?

but how would it increase exp/hour? when do you want to store the runes?

I honestly don't see any improvement?

It would prevent having to rebank for npc contact runes (your bot also banks like 10 times for me at times before grabbing the npc contact runes, preventing problems like this) and being able to cast it faster, saving time so better xp/h, this and having astral runes in the pouch = no space lost and better xp, it could be this or making your bot run smoother seeing as it grabs 1 air then 1 cosmic then back to 1 air rune, if lets say I put air runes in my pouch your bot only picks 1 cosmic, at the same time astrals would be in the pouch and while running your bot puts the lava runes in the pouch.. both option = more xp/h

P.S the runes would be stored before rcing by us before starting the bot. Any runes rune pouch deposit could be an added option to check. all you would have to do is make it so the bot considers the existence and content of the pouch ^^ if not for the deposit of any runes in it. (just being able to use it would be an amazing start and about no work for you) :)

Edited by Aragorn Lorz

It would prevent having to rebank for npc contact runes (your bot also banks like 10 times for me at times before grabbing the npc contact runes, preventing problems like this) and being able to cast it faster, saving time so better xp/h, this and having astral runes in the pouch = no space lost and better xp, it could be this or making your bot run smoother seeing as it grabs 1 air then 1 cosmic then back to 1 air rune, if lets say I put air runes in my pouch your bot only picks 1 cosmic, at the same time astrals would be in the pouch and while running your bot puts the lava runes in the pouch.. both option = more xp/h

P.S the runes would be stored before rcing by us before starting the bot. Any runes rune pouch deposit could be an added option to check. all you would have to do is make it so the bot considers the existence and content of the pouch ^^ if not for the deposit of any runes in it. (just being able to use it would be an amazing start and about no work for you) smile.png

I'll take a look if I can check the content inside the rune pouch, pretty sure I can't check that, it will be a pain to make. rest should be fairly easy to implement.

• Like 1

I have you script and I was thinking of getting members and botting runecrafting again (9 month break), Does the script support rune pouches for moonclan teleport and how well is Castle wars > moonclan teleport > crafting astral runes > repeat ... is it currently working well?

Edit: castle wars*

Edited by Lsd

I have you script and I was thinking of getting members and botting runecrafting again (9 month break), Does the script support rune pouches for moonclan teleport and how well is Castle wars > moonclan teleport > crafting astral runes > repeat ... is it currently working well?

Edit: castle wars*

Why do you want to bank in castle wars when there is a bank 10 steps from the teleport?

Yes it does support rune pouches and npc contatc to repair them :)

does this support blood/soul runes

Not yet, I don't have an account which can do them atm :s

Khaleesi

"2-3k exp/hr faster. The extra astrals you make are worth more than the duel rings, so you're getting more xp and more gp. Tele group gets you closer to the bank which is good for banking on lunar isle, regular tele puts you further from the bank which is closer to the altar which is good if you bank at cwars."

Great rune pouches as in from bounty hunter :o, so this is all working well (aside from duel ring option, cause I'm assuming it's Not there for astrals yet ;) ) how long would it take to implement if you decided to ?

Edited by Lsd

"2-3k exp/hr faster. The extra astrals you make are worth more than the duel rings, so you're getting more xp and more gp. Tele group gets you closer to the bank which is good for banking on lunar isle, regular tele puts you further from the bank which is closer to the altar which is good if you bank at cwars."

Great rune pouches as in from bounty hunter ohmy.png, so this is all working well (aside from duel ring option, cause I'm assuming it's Not there for astrals yet wink.png ) how long would it take to implement if you decided to ?

Are you sure it's  2-3k exp more? 

- You'll have to spend more time banking for the rings.

- You lose an extra 3-5 sec by teleporting with a RoD (instead u could have walked 5 tiles to/from bank).

Also never heard/saw anyone making astrals using a RoD :s

No not the rune pouch from bounty hunter, how does this speed up anything aswell?

Some more space for your teleports? IF you use a mud staff you have only 1 space for law runes right? same as the prune ouch would be.

kind regards

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu3I-gnZFpA

Adding magic imbue would be o.p , watch the guide when you have time smile.png

I checked it, in theory that's indeed faster, but the bank speed of a script is 5 times as slow as he banks in the clip... :s

Runepouch is usefull if you want to use magic imbue to train magic, but handleing the magic imbue spel while running and stuff is a pain in the ass. 

Honestly the exp/h in the script won't be higher if you going to CW :s Maybe legit it is faster because the banking speed is quicker :s

Khalesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter