Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

No need to be rude, I figured with the exact same issue mention a few posts above you would be aware. 

- Mirror or regular client? Mirror

- Running abyss or normal altars? Normal (RoD)

- What is your setup? RoD, Regular Essence, Small+Medium Pouch

-See below for SC exactly the same scenario. 

I'll take a look at it, pretty sure it's a mirror client issue.

What's the script status at the paint when it's like this?

Khaleesi

Hey man, i bought your script, got a 48 hr ban like 3 hours into my run doing natures on Karamja, it's been running good after that though. One thing i would love is changing the banking process. When i need to bank, this run i had to get a new glory, stamina pot, and food, it got the glory first, put it on, banked, put my other glory away, banked again, got the pot, drank a dose, banked again, then got food, ate it, then banked for the essence. I think it would be awesome if it did the glory, potion, and food in one inv and the essence in another. A reply would be appreciated, lovin the script man!

Edit: I was reading through some other comments and figured this would be helpful.

Mirror or regular client? Stealth
- Running abyss or normal altars? Abyss
- What is your setup? Glory, graceful hood, boots of light, rune chain, pure essence, NO pouches

Edited by Jbotter

Bug report Template:
- Mirror or regular client? Tried both, same issue both times
- Running abyss or normal altars? Normal Altars
- What is your setup? Lava Running, RoD, Lunars for Imbue, Small+Medium Pouch
- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

It gets to the altar but completely skips casting imbue just spam clicks earth rune and then the altar. Also, for every RoD run to the fire altar it for some reason clicks north every single time when it enters the altar. Thanks Khal!

98H5VUW.png

Hey man, i bought your script, got a 48 hr ban like 3 hours into my run doing natures on Karamja, it's been running good after that though. One thing i would love is changing the banking process. When i need to bank, this run i had to get a new glory, stamina pot, and food, it got the glory first, put it on, banked, put my other glory away, banked again, got the pot, drank a dose, banked again, then got food, ate it, then banked for the essence. I think it would be awesome if it did the glory, potion, and food in one inv and the essence in another. A reply would be appreciated, lovin the script man!

Edit: I was reading through some other comments and figured this would be helpful.

Mirror or regular client? Stealth

- Running abyss or normal altars? Abyss

- What is your setup? Glory, graceful hood, boots of light, rune chain, pure essence, NO pouches

Ya I see, it was made this way because of stability issues with osbot at the start.

Might update this to a quicker method.

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client? Tried both, same issue both times

- Running abyss or normal altars? Normal Altars

- What is your setup? Lava Running, RoD, Lunars for Imbue, Small+Medium Pouch

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

It gets to the altar but completely skips casting imbue just spam clicks earth rune and then the altar. Also, for every RoD run to the fire altar it for some reason clicks north every single time when it enters the altar. Thanks Khal!

You mean it click north inside the altar?

Add me on skype: Khaleesi.bot

Need some more advanced data from you :)

Khaleesi

Really? I've probably used it 50 - 100 hours crafting nats, nothing.

I would be careful.  Had one account perma banned another just received a 2 day ban. On the two day ban I had only run the script for two 7 hour shifts.  The account that got the two day ban I had been mixing in legit slayer and questing as well. 

This is a good script, but often acts too botlike.  Sometimes it has issues finding the mounted glory which looks very bot like, and it doesn't log out when you run out of essence so it just sits at the bank doing nothing. Also the way it withdraws items seems a little skeptical as well.  

Good script, I would just advise using breaks and/or babysitting.

Bug report Template:
- Mirror or regular client? Reg
- Running abyss or normal altars? Normal
- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) Food obsticals and small pouch

Not getting stuck. When it opens zanaris bank running cosmics the bot will hit the x on the bank interface to close literally as soon as it opens the bank. It will do this twice and then work properly on the third try.

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client? Reg

- Running abyss or normal altars? Normal

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) Food obsticals and small pouch

Not getting stuck. When it opens zanaris bank running cosmics the bot will hit the x on the bank interface to close literally as soon as it opens the bank. It will do this twice and then work properly on the third try.

I see, I'll add a fix for this.

Khaleesi

Bought this as well as your motherlode script, i got banned on one account a while ago but so far so good, got me to 44rc from RoD method and is now doing nats in the abyss pretty smoothly (died once while not looking, only lost glory though)

thankfully (i didn't even know) you don't lose graceful upon death so no harm no foul

Bought this as well as your motherlode script, i got banned on one account a while ago but so far so good, got me to 44rc from RoD method and is now doing nats in the abyss pretty smoothly (died once while not looking, only lost glory though)

thankfully (i didn't even know) you don't lose graceful upon death so no harm no foul

Ya abyss is a dangerous place, also plr can kill you if they are fast enough :D

Try wearing some dhide, gives good magic defence, makes it harder for pkrs to snare or teleblock you.

Khaleesi

• Like 1