Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

hey Khal, first script I've purchased even though I've been botting since the real 07. It helped me shoot up to 53 agility, but now the script won't even start up.

I'm standing near Falador. Any suggestions why the box won't even pop up to ask what course, etc.?

Make sure you are on fixed screen mode AND have default zoom settings :D

brought this script and it seems pretty poor at the wildy course if it fails the obstacle instead of doing it again it runs to the next one dont know if you can change that also it does a lot of clicking when going around seeing you said it was more human like its clicking different places and not on the obstacle but then it finally clicks it,

havent yet tried the rooftop courses yet but please could you tell me a fixed for the wildy course.

brought this script and it seems pretty poor at the wildy course if it fails the obstacle instead of doing it again it runs to the next one dont know if you can change that also it does a lot of clicking when going around seeing you said it was more human like its clicking different places and not on the obstacle but then it finally clicks it,

havent yet tried the rooftop courses yet but please could you tell me a fixed for the wildy course.

I'll go take a look at wildy course :)

You might want to revisit Relleka. The script is missclicking way too much there.

Ya Relekka and ardy are left to update, but since I don't have acces to them atm.

Ill try without :)

When the player walks but doesn't reach where he needs to go why is it needed for it to keep mass clicking walk every now and then

Can you be more specific please? :)

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility