Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Theres only two people I buy scripts from atm. You and Czar, because ive gotten banned on every other script ive bought. lol. gonna buy later and attempt to get 99 agility with this. will post some proggies!

Good luck my friend, it's a long journey but the 99 is one of the rarest with only 1200 people at 99.

But it takes over a month straight of botting (sensibly, that is).

• Like 2

Falador rooftop misclicks like 5 times on this specific part everytime...everything else is perfect

U1k98I2.png

Happens on the tightrop on the Seers course as well.. but this time it gets it on its first try but it clicks again while crossing...makes it look SOO bot like doing it everytime the same misclick.. maybe add a 5 second animation waiter cause not sure why it has to click again if its fine the firsr time around.

Edited by Mystical

Bug report Template:

- Normal client or Mirror client? Normal

- What course/ rooftop are you running? Falador Rooftop

- What is the issue? Misses the rope about 5-10 times every time it comes to this specific obstacle.

- What is the script status, (can be seen in the paint)? Interacting with tightrope

- Can you get a print screen of it? Of course 

21b3mvl.png

Besides this one little bug, I also noticed that this morning when i woke up, I was doing varrock course and my account ended up in the upstairs portion of the general store. Didnt screenshot or anything, just closed bot and reloaded. Just a bit of side info.

Proggies from my trial so far:

66bzpz.png             o6jgg1.png             2qcjy9t.png

Other than this, I've actually been extremely happy with this script. Most likely looking to buy soon.

Thanks again for your great work Khal

Edited by iEnvy

I've found a bug.  Since Jagex has updated the game to where you cannot control the rooftops being on/off anymore, at the seers rooftop course after it completes 1 lap the bot turns the angle of the camera so that you cannot see the begining of the course and it just sits there turning the camera angle back n forth.

Edited by 8invincable8

I've found a bug.  Since Jagex has updated the game to where you cannot control the rooftops being on/off anymore, at the seers rooftop course after it completes 1 lap the bot turns the angle of the camera so that you cannot see the begining of the course and it just sits there turning the camera angle back n forth.

Type ::toggleroof in-game or go to Settings > Advanced Settings > Rooftop ON/OFF

Edited by Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility