Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

got banned using on average about 8hrs a day on pvp worlds, made it to 84 agility flawlessly though! - only thing is the rough wall interactions are a bitch with the client

Hey, sure I'll add something for that after work today!

Can you tell me which hut it is? like what # roof?

Khaleesi

As u start the course and go up the wall. the one your standing on initially

Got my first ban today.

Weird because I logged in, then 5 seconds after boom banned? I was like uhhh okay.

Anyways, some very bot like movements I'm seeing on seers.

1- Doesn't go up intial wall for a little.. either is 2 spaces behind it or one to the left and waits 5-10 seconds to go up.. then it finally does.

Got my first ban today.

Weird because I logged in, then 5 seconds after boom banned? I was like uhhh okay.

1- Doesn't go up intial wall for a little.. either is 2 spaces behind it or one to the left and waits 5-10 seconds to go up.. then it finally does.

ya it has to do with the osbot interactions atm ... :s

Hope they update that soon.

Rouch wall seems hard to interact with, once it failed it will idle 5 sec ... -_-

Ah ok! biggrin.png Sure will do !

Thanks heaps man, loving your responses and maitnence on script!biggrin.png

My account with 87agility got unbanned last night somehow and my mirrorclient botting account with 84 got banned. im weirded out it was like a total account flip. all last week it was definatley perm banned and thats the only reason why i got vip to try the mirrorclient out, im not complaining cause i got an account back but i might wait untill interactions are fixed by osbot cause its out of ur hands and abit too risky atm

Thanks heaps man, loving your responses and maitnence on script!biggrin.png

My account with 87agility got unbanned last night somehow and my mirrorclient botting account with 84 got banned. im weirded out it was like a total account flip. all last week it was definatley perm banned and thats the only reason why i got vip to try the mirrorclient out, im not complaining cause i got an account back but i might wait untill interactions are fixed by osbot cause its out of ur hands and abit too risky atm

wtf.. ? 

Be carefull botting on a flagged IP ;)

If you get banned on an account, you got higher chance of getting others banned if botted on same IP.

Khaleesi

ot gets stuck when doing seers rooftop making it unable to be botted there

disable roofs in the client.

If you want to make a proper bug report, use the bug report template in the first post though.

Can't help you if you tell" script stuck, unable to bot"

It's like saying you computer broke, but nobody knows what you did with it if you can't give more information then only this sleep.png

I normally straight ignore this kind of posts if people can't simple folow some guidelines I provide :)

So fill in bug report template if you still ahve the issue after disabling roofs.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Hey man noticed with 2.75 the interactions are alot better but on the relekka course it always centers on the map to click the fish basket to exit the course when it is in full view and also keeps camera on rotate untill the bot reaches the rough wall to start again - in saying that this is still the best agility bot on the market by a long shot

Got my first ban today.

Same, rip 96 agility

2 day ban, will bot again for 99

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility