Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Ouch! I'll add something for it smile.png

How did your skiller die?

and where?

Khaleesi

Honestly not 100% sure was just in good old lumby, im now on the povlineach course this script if flawless, only downside is client interaction and a few parts of this course the bot clicks on the map when the obstacle is in oneclick view thanks for response :)

Honestly not 100% sure was just in good old lumby, im now on the povlineach course this script if flawless, only downside is client interaction and a few parts of this course the bot clicks on the map when the obstacle is in oneclick view thanks for response smile.png

- Its only the monkey bars i meant a single part of the course* 

Honestly not 100% sure was just in good old lumby, im now on the povlineach course this script if flawless, only downside is client interaction and a few parts of this course the bot clicks on the map when the obstacle is in oneclick view thanks for response smile.png

- Its only the monkey bars i meant a single part of the course* 

Ya I forced a click on minimap there.

Sometimes when it was like 10-20% visible. I couln't interact with it but it kept on trying ...

Caused the player to get stuck once in a while :s

Loving this script, but somehow in relekka by the rough wall, i was inside the little house and the curtaindoor was closed and it was just spam clicking the rough wall for not sure how long, could you add a failsafe so it opens that curtaindoor if it somehow happens again?

also upon entering the relekka rooftops could you make it just click the corner of yrsa's hut for jumping the gap instead of centering on the map? it could save alot of time on laps possibly

Edited by codybro

Loving this script, but somehow in relekka by the rough wall, i was inside the little house and the curtaindoor was closed and it was just spam clicking the rough wall for not sure how long, could you add a failsafe so it opens that curtaindoor if it somehow happens again?

also upon entering the relekka rooftops could you make it just click the corner of yrsa's hut for jumping the gap instead of centering on the map? it could save alot of time on laps possibly

Hey, sure I'll add something for that after work today!

Can you tell me which hut it is? like what # roof?

Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility