Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Great script. Only problem I have is that in Seer's Village it gets stuck on the first wall. It eventually climbs it but it takes like 5-10 minutes. Also a suggestion is for more food support such as peaches mobkfish etc. Other than that have had no problems and this script has greatly benefited me smile.png.

Client interactions are broken that's why, happens at draynor, al kharid, varrock too since they all have that same wall you climb. Basically it moves the mouse if it's not on the object, it'll wait 5s, then move it again, wait 5s and move it again until it's finally on the right spot where you can click to start the course. Ridiculous but nothing I can really do until client is fixed. :/

Client interactions are broken that's why, happens at draynor, al kharid, varrock too since they all have that same wall you climb. Basically it moves the mouse if it's not on the object, it'll wait 5s, then move it again, wait 5s and move it again until it's finally on the right spot where you can click to start the course. Ridiculous but nothing I can really do until client is fixed. :/

Thanks for the quick reply. Just going to use .71 for now until things get fixed in the newest version of the client.

Edited by Purps

i havent got a screenshot of it and its only happened just the once, but the bot accidently clicked the deposit box in the seers village course inside the bank by the wall, and got stuck untill i manually exited, if its not to complicated or a hassle for you could you add a failsafe for that and also an auto logout if no course is  detected cause my skiller died and was left logged in all night

i havent got a screenshot of it and its only happened just the once, but the bot accidently clicked the deposit box in the seers village course inside the bank by the wall, and got stuck untill i manually exited, if its not to complicated or a hassle for you could you add a failsafe for that and also an auto logout if no course is  detected cause my skiller died and was left logged in all night

Ouch! I'll add something for it smile.png

How did your skiller die?

and where?

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility