Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

19 hours ago, Father Fitz said:

Hi Khal! Recently purchased your magic script and it has been nothing but great! I'm interested in purchasing your agility script and was wondering if it would be possible to test it out through a trail first? 

Cheers mate and keep up the great scripting! 

11 hours ago, jakesulz said:

can I get a trial please my great one?

Enjoy the trials! :D

6 hours ago, omgarock8 said:

Ello Mate, I'm having an issue with the bot in Varrock rooftops. It was working just fine, but failed to pick up some marks, then it kept doing human idle where it would wiggle the camera, and it would just repeat human idle over and over and stopped running on the course. 

Marks of rgace is a mirror issue, restart client to fix it :)
where exactly did that happen with the camera?

8 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Marks of rgace is a mirror issue, restart client to fix it :)
where exactly did that happen with the camera?

They went to a bank without needing food, then walked into the Varrock shop. I restarted multiple times last night kept doing same thing. I turned on my computer this morning and works like a harm again. I also am doing mirror mode but does pick up most graces. Thank you ^^ <3

Actually did not mind the camera wiggle though for the human interaction or w/e because I do that all the time while playing xD 

Edited by omgarock8

20 hours ago, omgarock8 said:

They went to a bank without needing food, then walked into the Varrock shop. I restarted multiple times last night kept doing same thing. I turned on my computer this morning and works like a harm again. I also am doing mirror mode but does pick up most graces. Thank you ^^ <3

Actually did not mind the camera wiggle though for the human interaction or w/e because I do that all the time while playing xD 

there was a slight issue at varrock for some time, but that got fixed :)