OSBot 2.1.12 - Bugfixes and Interaction Improvements

Laz

Only used autofighter in the free script i've been using for a while and the premium farming script since an hour or something. http://osbot.org/forum/topic/43737-kxfarmer-advanced-farming-idle-tasking-xerion-krulvis-collaboration/ < Quite sure there's nothing wrong with either of them.

Edit: Also no way of recovering my pw through e-mail because of We have reason to believe that there may have been a fraudulent appeal attempt made from this IP address. Only attempt to appeal accounts that you personally own. 

Now I have to change my IP again.

Edited by thomasdb

After further testing this version is definitely inferior to 2.1.11.

Problems:

1. Interaction with minimap is slow (as in it has taken over a minute to click) 
  2. Interaction with inventory items is incredibly slow if it even works (using mouse.move and mouse.click)
  3. Banking sometimes get stuck right clicking then doing nothing with menu options over and over (when depositing)

The only thing that seems to have improved is interacting with entities (should it not have issues when the menu box).

Edited by Eliot
  • Like 1

After further testing this version is definitely inferior to 2.1.11.

Problems:

• Interaction with minimap is slow (as in it has taken over a minute to click)
  • Interaction with inventory items is incredibly slow if it even works (using mouse.move and mouse.click)
  • Banking sometimes get stuck right clicking then doing nothing with menu options over and over (when depositing)
The only thing that seems to have improved is interacting with entities (should it not have issues when the menu box).

Can confirm the interacting with entities menu boxes are also bit sketchy, seems that all menu boxes hae issues from time to time but doesn't happen so often, banking however is still a major issue as it fails to interact with the menu quite frequently.

Minimap walking is also slow and when interacting with an on-screen tile, it will sometimes click the tile and keep clicking 1-2 more on tiles wherever the cursor ends up, not sure if it's a antiban feature in terms of less bot-like but should definitely be looked into!