[TEST] Botting flax at Seers with Injection Stealth turned off

BulletLatus

Banned at 7:37am.

That's an impressive 12 hours straight botting flax at Seers/Camelot...

My advice to everyone:

- Turn off Injection Stealth, I did not see any improvements whilst turned on, except I evaded the ban hammer for longer than usual with it turned off.

- Use a VPN when you bot, that way, you can claim someone else had access to your account, and avoid being banned if you have been IP flagged.

- Don't bot.

Mikasa.jpg

Every account I've been banned on always gets a bot busting moderate ban first... I swear there's a j-mod out to get me :3

image.jpg

I hope I won't make an account in the future (it'd be a waste of £6 on membership and X amount for gold...

one-does-not-quit-runescape.jpg

Edited by BulletLatus

i did 24 hours in total of botting (12 hours with breaks - 12 hours suicide) with a f2p doing logs , which got me about 55 wc i think and i made 800-1000K from it with injection stealth turned off , was surprised i didnt get banned after few hours lol - good luck 

I got 25 Woodcut, powerchopping logs and perm banned.

• 5 weeks later...

Being banned isn't a question of IF, it's a question of WHEN.

I call bullshit. I've suicided for days straight, way over 2000 botted hours and never a single ban. To top it off, my account has been flagged as a botter due to chinese goldfarmers back in 2010. All stats reset back to 10 and lost 200M.

I only use scripts I write though.

925f32006e.png