been paying vip 3 months , still no vip

thatkiller

The payment is reoccurring, which means every month it will automatically charge until you cancel your subscription. If you would like to learn how to cancel your subscription, click here.

The system is all automatic so if you pay, you will get VIP automatically. So in other words, if you do not have VIP, you never paid. It may have attempted to take money from your Paypal, but it was unable to or the payments are pending. Make sure the money is successfully sent and then your VIP will be given to your account automatically. Of course the system may fluke, so contact @Maldesto if you think this is the case.

Happy botting!

Stop leech, learn something all your topics are shit like this one...

009ea619cc.png

Member since ocotber 2013 and you only have 8 posts....members like you should don't have access to the bot.

If in this topic you sayd your paypal account is closed how can Osbot charge you for vip???

OSBot is free, everyone should be allowed access to it

OP is either 10, or doesn't speak english well. Either way this should still be looked into.

I'm 17 and i am from The Netherlands, so if you see spelling mistakes from me you know my main language isn't english, i really hate it when ppl are judging people by their vocabulary without knowing if their main language is english or not. If the person is not english, i dont care how many mistakes he makes. At least he tries!

wil je dat ik nederlands ga praten ofzo? daar versta je toch helemaal geen kut van man, tenzij je een vertaler gaat gebruiken maar die zijn nooit 100% accuraat...

you probaly didnt understand shit what i just said.

give people credit for trying to talk english, im not judging you because you called him 10, but in the future be more polite and respect people that try.

people should speak english or should not speak at all

- 'murica 

Edited by The Hero of Time