APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

I'm still getting stuck with the mirror client. Is there any updates on this fix? I know the issue isn't on your end, but are the devs aware of the problem?

hey,

yep, this is really annoying I agree :/. But just so you know, a few weeks ago I submitted a bug report so the debs should be working on a fix the next release whenever that may be. It's also a universal issue to almost all scripts so I'm sure it's at the top of their priority list :)

here's the bug report thread - http://osbot.org/forum/topic/83025-mirror-client-bug-report-positions/

apa

Would love a trial, I bought a lot of scripts right off get but recently just got Khal Runecrafter, which was a huge disappointment.

Wanting to be cautious before buying now, let me know and thanks!

Hey!

I understand your caution completely :)

However please post a trial request on my trials thread (link on the front of this thread or in my signature) - Nothing personal just I need to keep track of the trials I give out and having all the requests in the same thread makes this possible :)

thanks!

apa

It's working perfectly for me. If you open the console and read any errors which are logged, it should tell you what's wrong. Chances are you've configured for too many invo slots (i.e the number of potions + runes + food is more than 28) so the script shuts off. I plan to release an update soon which will fix this by automatically adjusting your inventory to the required size, but for now you'll have to do the maths manually! x)

apa

Also, for potions, they must be (4) for the script to find them.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, but I didn't realise the potions needed to be (4), which I think is where the script couldn't find any and logged out. Problem solved, many thanks!

• Like 1

hello, i recently bought this bot on tuesday this week and everything was fine. However, now a couple days later my account has been perm banned. i have not been abusing the bot. i never log any sessions on it beyond normal playing time (max 10hrs) and tried using every option to make it seem legitimate. I am deeply unsatisfied and would like a refund for my purchase 

hello, i recently bought this bot on tuesday this week and everything was fine. However, now a couple days later my account has been perm banned. i have not been abusing the bot. i never log any sessions on it beyond normal playing time (max 10hrs) and tried using every option to make it seem legitimate. I am deeply unsatisfied and would like a refund for my purchase 

I'm sorry you were banned, it's a shame there's nothing I can do about that now :(. But 10 hours seems extremely long to run a script for (max I ever ran it for were 2-3 hours at a time and my account it still alive since I made the script)

However that being said, botting is against the rules and as far as using a bot goes, us scripters take it for granted that our customers understand and are willing to take the risks involved. 

You probably cannot get a refund (but it's not for me to say, payments are handled by OSBot), so there's no harm in asking by contacting @Maldesto and explaining the situation to him.

Apa

• Like 1

I'm sorry you were banned, it's a shame there's nothing I can do about that now sad.png. But 10 hours seems extremely long to run a script for (max I ever ran it for were 2-3 hours at a time and my account it still alive since I made the script)

However that being said, botting is against the rules and as far as using a bot goes, us scripters take it for granted that our customers understand and are willing to take the risks involved. 

You probably cannot get a refund (but it's not for me to say, payments are handled by OSBot), so there's no harm in asking by contacting @Maldesto and explaining the situation to him.

Apa

ive done over 400 hours with 0 ban, i love this script :p

• Like 2

I'm sorry you were banned, it's a shame there's nothing I can do about that now sad.png. But 10 hours seems extremely long to run a script for (max I ever ran it for were 2-3 hours at a time and my account it still alive since I made the script)

Apa

thank you for taking the time to respond it is greatly appreciated. I will contact the given name. 

Hey Apa, loving the script. One little problem though.

I (was) using the world hop feature if theres a cannon or more than so many people in the world, however i found sometimes when it tries to hop it will run south and not return back to the crabs after hopping. The status in bottom right just says Idle, noticed once my acc was stood there couple of hours.

I've turned the feature off now and it seems to be fine now, but the feature would be useful if this didnt happen!

Other than that, great script thank you.

Hey Apa, loving the script. One little problem though.

I (was) using the world hop feature if theres a cannon or more than so many people in the world, however i found sometimes when it tries to hop it will run south and not return back to the crabs after hopping. The status in bottom right just says Idle, noticed once my acc was stood there couple of hours.

I've turned the feature off now and it seems to be fine now, but the feature would be useful if this didnt happen!

Other than that, great script thank you.

Hey

I believe pathwalking is having some problems (it seems on mirror only). The devs are aware and i've opened a bug report thread to discuss the issue. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it myself, so I guess we've just gotta wait for the devs to push a fix. :)

If you stick with worldhopping disabled for now, you should be okay. Alternatively, you can use the injection botting system and then worldhopping will work just fine.

Apa

Hey

I believe pathwalking is having some problems (it seems on mirror only). The devs are aware and i've opened a bug report thread to discuss the issue. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it myself, so I guess we've just gotta wait for the devs to push a fix. :)

If you stick with worldhopping disabled for now, you should be okay. Alternatively, you can use the injection botting system and then worldhopping will work just fine.

Apa

Hey thanks for the reply

It's injection that I'm using and having problems with. I don't use the mirror mode

As I said it's fine it disabled though :)

• Like 1

Hi Apaec,

really nice script, only think that i don't like about it is when someone get your crab before you, it atk it then run, can you please fix this ?

because that make some player mad, and we all now less intereaction with player is better tongue.png thank you !!

Hey 

I did my best to design it such that it will run to a different crab if a player is attacking your current one. I did this because some players get angry like you said when other ppl attack ur crab so In order to avoid this I made it choose a different crab. If it's not working correctly I can always take a look but when I ran the script a week ago or so, everything seemed in order :o

apa