APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

This script needs some minor fixes.

World hop-   When it want to hop world it always goes to reset point for no reason, hops world, walks towards crabs, cannon or too many people in this world too? okay lets walk all the way to reset point again before world hopping!

I can't remember all but it has some issues with getting stuck clicking to move and not going anywhere because it is clicking top of the screen.

That's all for now; will update any other bugs found

It runs to reset point if it is under attack. Because worldhopper has a longer timer than usual logout timer for switching worlds, it's hard to tell whether a crab will spawn half way through the routine and stall the worldhopping system. For this reason, as a failsafe, it will run to a safe distance before hopping. If you don't like this, you can always either raise the player limit or disable worldhopping :) but because worldhopping shouldn't happen too often, this shouldn't scrape the exp rate all that much. But if the player is not in combat and has not been for the past 10 sec, it will hop from where it is currently standing.

apa

It runs to reset point if it is under attack. Because worldhopper has a longer timer than usual logout timer for switching worlds, it's hard to tell whether a crab will spawn half way through the routine and stall the worldhopping system. For this reason, as a failsafe, it will run to a safe distance before hopping. If you don't like this, you can always either raise the player limit or disable worldhopping smile.png but because worldhopping shouldn't happen too often, this shouldn't scrape the exp rate all that much. But if the player is not in combat and has not been for the past 10 sec, it will hop from where it is currently stand

Ok well I just disable then,

But i notice sometimes bot gets bugged and stops working altogether

clicking same spot over & over for no reason

After further investigation it seems it has trouble sometimes with looting arrows/ammo and gets stuck

even when ammo is gone from the ground 

On the game? When i would previously run it the bot would just do it.. also if i try to run it before login it freezes like in the previous photo.. it has to be another issue.

not sure what problems you guys are having been running this for 2 weeks now no problems best crabs scripts ive used, 0 bans to.

On the game? When i would previously run it the bot would just do it.. also if i try to run it before login it freezes like in the previous photo.. it has to be another issue.

Maybe osbot's random solvers are having issues...

Easy fix is to start logged in and in fixed game mode. Then it will work ;)

not sure what problems you guys are having been running this for 2 weeks now no problems best crabs scripts ive used, 0 bans to.

Awesome! glad it's working well for you :))

apa

When using this it ignores randoms. Would this increase ban chance?

Probably not. But that's odd - Are you sure you've configured it in your account settings to automatically dismiss randoms? 

PS randoms are handled by the client so any issues arising with regards to this will require discussion with the devs directly. If this persists and isn't just a problem with the way which you've set it up, i'll submit a bug report :)

apa

Purchased a rock crab script from a well known scripter...not so good. Purchased yours and it has been amazing. I've noticed if I run it on the WEST part of rellekka, the bot tends to get stuck behind the little mining patch by somehow leading off course from the blue squares on the mini map. Maybe if he bot is fighting crabs near the mining patch and has to reset the aggressiveness it clicks the farthest length away from my position, aka behind the fence but gets stuck in the process?
Anyway, love the script. Here's a double progress report for ya wink.png

9 hours & 21 hours. 

http://prntscr.com/8bwhwi

Edited by Littlewayne

Purchased a rock crab script from a well known scripter...not so good. Purchased yours and it has been amazing. I've noticed if I run it on the WEST part of rellekka, the bot tends to get stuck behind the little mining patch by somehow leading off course from the blue squares on the mini map. Maybe if he bot is fighting crabs near the mining patch and has to reset the aggressiveness it clicks the farthest length away from my position, aka behind the fence but gets stuck in the process?

Anyway, love the script. Here's a double progress report for ya wink.png

9 hours & 21 hours. 

http://prntscr.com/8bwhwi

Wooo! thanks for the proggies - i've uploaded them to the front page.

littlewayne.png

Looks like you've gained loads of exp too, nice! :)

PS i'll take a look into the walking problem. It should fix itself when it realises it's gone off track, so the fact that it doesn't concerns me a little. Thanks for reporting! :)

apa

• Like 1