APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

228cf34426.jpg

From the trial you gave me. The only rock crab bot that I trialed that didn't stop working after 3-4 hours, or not work at all.

It's still going, so all I have to do is let it run forever and never buy it smile.png

Jkjk, I'll be buying it soon.

Woah! 1 day :D awesome - thanks very much for the proggie. And don't feel you need to buy it. If you dont need it or want it then don't buy it haha!

And i'm glad you like it. I've featured the screenie on the front page if that's ok.

apa

Hey the scripts working really well , but it seems to be unable to world hop properly sad.png

Yep! unfortunately worldhopping is somewhat buggy on the mirror client. I believe the devs know so hopefully it will be fixed soon but i think all scripts are experiencing this. Just gotta sit tight i'm afraid :/ For now either run in injection or disable worldhopping.

Apa

@Apaec hey i ran this script for 10 hours, gained 250k combat xp. but when i came back , i was standing on the east side for crabs and my character was by the fence of the west trying to click on the other crabs across the fence. i don't know how far in it did this but hopefully i didn't get flagged.

@Apaec hey i ran this script for 10 hours, gained 250k combat xp. but when i came back , i was standing on the east side for crabs and my character was by the fence of the west trying to click on the other crabs across the fence. i don't know how far in it did this but hopefully i didn't get flagged.

That';s odd :/

But 250k combat exp seems pretty standard for about 10 hours so hopefully it wasn't standing there long... I'll take a look into a fix for this

apa

• Like 1

Could you please add the option for it to not attack others crabs thanks smile.png... gives unwanted attention from other players haha.

also another good idea would be once you run out of food it still trains to the chosen health before needing to eat again then teleporting as a pose to teleporting as soon as you have no food left in your inventory.

Edited by Notepad1