APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

UPDATE!

Version 3.40

Preview of dynamic signature:

all.png

the script has a bug.

it keeps trying to switch worlds during combat smile.png

That's odd, I made some changes recently to prevent this. Which side were you on, and were you refreshing using the cave or by running south? (if you were using the east side)

Really awesome script. So flawless. I have been using this with no problems at all. I love the world hop because i feel like that helps avoid bans so much more. All I got to say is really nice job on the script bro!

Feel free to leave a review here: http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/373-apa-rock-crabs/ , would greatly appreciate it! :)

apa

Hello recently posted my problems i have encountered with this bot. Since the update it now pretty much runs flawless, thanks!

Final problem i have encountered and im 100% sure some others are having this problem as ive seen it myself is when banking. The bot right clicks then clicks bank, it sometimes forces the character to run outside around the back of the bank and then continually try to bank from the outside. The bot notices this so just logs off. Ive seen many other people who are using the same bot also getting forced outside to the back of the bank when trying to rebank. i dunno if i just explained all that too well lol

Hello recently posted my problems i have encountered with this bot. Since the update it now pretty much runs flawless, thanks!

Final problem i have encountered and im 100% sure some others are having this problem as ive seen it myself is when banking. The bot right clicks then clicks bank, it sometimes forces the character to run outside around the back of the bank and then continually try to bank from the outside. The bot notices this so just logs off. Ive seen many other people who are using the same bot also getting forced outside to the back of the bank when trying to rebank. i dunno if i just explained all that too well lol

Hi

Just ran the script a little and noticed this problem too. I will make the script interact with the bank booth instead of the banker behind the booth :) This should hopefully fix it. ill try and push the update within the next 30 mins.

Apa

UPDATE!

Should be available within the next couple hours.

Version 3.41

• Script should now bank using the bank booths in cammy bank instead of right-clicking the banker npc. This should stop the player being forced outside the bank.
  • In other news, I pushed a few bug fixes to the dynamic signature system which should make it more reliable - in 2 days the grand total for exp has passed 10M! take a look:

all.png

left this script running for 10 hours while i went to work, came back and its still working perfectly. this bot is now flawless.

THANK YOU smile.png : ) smile.png : ) smile.png

Awesome! I see you ran for about 12h in total :)

doncarlos429.png

Feel free to leave a review of the script if you like, would very much appreciate it! :)

(you can leave a review here: http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/373-apa-rock-crabs/ )

apa

Awesome script!!!

Worth buying it...very human like and no bugs so far!

It is really helping leveling my pure

Thank you a lot!

Hey!

Thanks :) glad you like it! looks like you've made lots of progress!

rustyr55.png

Feel free to leave a review here: http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/373-apa-rock-crabs/ - I would really appreciate it! :)

apa

Near perfect script, love it! Thanks for this

Just one quick point, I think it would be better if the bot decides it needs to hop world whilst it's already in combat with a crab, rather than just running south to the resetting crabs point, it could finish off the crab and then just hop from the spot it's already at. smile.png

Near perfect script, love it! Thanks for this

Just one quick point, I think it would be better if the bot decides it needs to hop world whilst it's already in combat with a crab, rather than just running south to the resetting crabs point, it could finish off the crab and then just hop from the spot it's already at. smile.png

I could do this however sometimes there are issues like another crab spawning after one is dead. But I might look into a system to make this work. And thanks for the kind words, really appreciate it :)

apa

• Like 1