APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Hey bought this script today. Using it with the mirror client, works perfectly. Just a suggestion; could you possibly add more anti-ban features such as checking xp, clicking on different tabs and more camera rotation? Seems like the only anti-ban implemented is a camera rotation that occurs once every minute or so. Other then that great script.

• Like 1

Hey bought this script today. Using it with the mirror client, works perfectly. Just a suggestion; could you possibly add more anti-ban features such as checking xp, clicking on different tabs and more camera rotation? Seems like the only anti-ban implemented is a camera rotation that occurs once every minute or so. Other then that great script.

Hi. I've implemented (on user request) an antiban sequence that will hover over skills and stuff but only rarely. I don't want to make the chances higher as I believe antiban doesn't help prevent bans (and if anyhting, it could cause them), so i guess I wish to stick with the current system i had implemented with the current chances/features.

Apaec

• Like 1

i agree you should need to add some sort of 'antiban' because i get banned over and over again..

i take breaks evry 1.5 hours or so and my breaks last like 1 hour and i get permanently banned on every account i use it on..

this is reallllly annoying please do something about it. i lost like 4 accounts already on this script

i agree you should need to add some sort of 'antiban' because i get banned over and over again..

i take breaks evry 1.5 hours or so and my breaks last like 1 hour and i get permanently banned on every account i use it on..

this is reallllly annoying please do something about it. i lost like 4 accounts already on this script

I honestly think a part of it's just got to do with the client. Baring in mind rock crabs is already a high risk ban area. I think you're better off buying VIP to get the mirror client. I've ran this script 24/7 for 2 days and no ban on the new mirror client.

I can't do anything about bans - botting is against the runescape rules. As was suggested, you could always invest in a rank to gain access to the mirror client but me making the script open the skills tab every now and again is not going to stop you getting banned. (I've actually as i've explained many times got an antiban sequence already programmed in, with a low activation chance, but if you're still getting problems with bans, it clearly hasn't helped!

apa

• Like 1

Hey the script still has a problem with banking especially when withdrawing pots,are you working on this problem?and why is mirror client better to bot?thx

Hi,

No i'm not working on that problem. It's an error with the API so we're waiting for the devs to get it fixed!

Read here for the benefits of the mirror client! : http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66338-reducing-banning-rates-behind-the-scenes-at-osbot-27-febuary-2015/

note that mirror is still in beta so script may not be fully working

Apa