APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Why does the world hopper dont work? It just keep world hopping and not logging in sad.png

Not sure. As the world hopping code requires account details, It's handled by the client so any bugs with it would be client related. Other than that, ensure that you have the correct account details entered in the client settings!

Apaec

Absolutely amazing script, been running it for 24 hours now without a single problem using the mirror client. Keep up the great work man. A++

wT8Ktqv.png

Woah!

I'm glad you like the script and thank you verrry much for the beast 1 day proggie! :)

I've featured it on the front page if that's okay with you.

Feel free to leave a review on the store if you have a spair minute! :)

Apaec

• Like 2

Is it possible you could add a cannon feature? Where we can set down our cannon and reload etc?

Every time I used to collect tabs, my character just stays at seers bank and keeps depositing and withdrawing tab!

Hey!

I do not plan on adding cannon support for reasons i've explained a few times already. It's not that I can't or don't want to introduce new features, it's simply because I don't want the rock crabs area to get overpopulated with cannons - I believe introducing cannons for a few people will impact the community and other users as a whole and could cause a few problems (eg with worlds getting filled up with cannons etc)

Also, i'm aware of the banking issues and it's been reported to the developers of the client, they just need to get round to fixing it which shouldn't take too long :)

apa

Hey!

I do not plan on adding cannon support for reasons i've explained a few times already. It's not that I can't or don't want to introduce new features, it's simply because I don't want the rock crabs area to get overpopulated with cannons - I believe introducing cannons for a few people will impact the community and other users as a whole and could cause a few problems (eg with worlds getting filled up with cannons etc)

Also, i'm aware of the banking issues and it's been reported to the developers of the client, they just need to get round to fixing it which shouldn't take too long smile.png

apa

I agree with you 100%. Better work on antiban, because as you can see a lot of users got banned already...