APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

10 hour proggy attached to the reply!

Awesome script, been using it a lot on my new pure.

I noticed a bug with arrows/knives though; if you set the script to support ranged, sometimes it will try to loot other peoples arrows on the eastern side from the western side and it'll get stuck against the fence for a long time. For this reason I had to stop botting and finish animal magnetism.

Anyways keep up the good work!

post-135872-0-17381000-1423404452_thumb.png

10 hour proggy attached to the reply!

Awesome script, been using it a lot on my new pure.

I noticed a bug with arrows/knives though; if you set the script to support ranged, sometimes it will try to loot other peoples arrows on the eastern side from the western side and it'll get stuck against the fence for a long time. For this reason I had to stop botting and finish animal magnetism.

Anyways keep up the good work!

Sweet thanks for the proggie! I'll try and stop it from looting on the other side, although it already shouldnt do that/. Ill look into it.

Apaec

No it didn't always happen, it happened near the end of the last client.. then a day later the new client came out and I thought that'd fix it but nope :/

Hmm, wierd - I've not changed any of the code

I'll see if i can figure out why this is happening, For now just revert back to an older client version

I'll show you my proggie :)

Bro, once again I just need to say thanks to your amazing script and thanks for the work your put into your scripts, just carry on keeping it updated and thanks for your amazing work. Peace and Love :)<3

Op7AmVN.png?1

T0Xj9Xc.png?1

THezz58.png?1

22 HOURS FOR THE LAST 1!!! I could of went for longer but needed to update my PC :P and let it rest for a bit :)

• Like 1

I'll show you my proggie smile.png

Bro, once again I just need to say thanks to your amazing script and thanks for the work your put into your scripts, just carry on keeping it updated and thanks for your amazing work. Peace and Love smile.pngQwPha8E.png

Op7AmVN.png?1

T0Xj9Xc.png?1

THezz58.png?1

22 HOURS FOR THE LAST 1!!! I could of went for longer but needed to update my PC tongue.png and let it rest for a bit smile.png

Oh damn mate, those are some beast proggies! Mind if I upload them to the front page?

Also, thank you for the kind words. Feel free to leave a review to reflect your views : )

Apaec

UPDATE!

Version 3.09

• Made GUI version display dynamic so should now display correct version at the top
  • Introduced a new antiban routine which has a small chance of playing when you're in combat. This antiban features skill hovering, camera moving, mouse moving and more.

Please let me know if you experience any bugs with the antiban so I can get them fixed for you! :)

-

Had this script for the past few days and it works fantastic. One thing I would improve is the antiban, like make it go to your stats and view some every once in awhile and move the camera around more. Other than that its fine, got a lot of levels with this bot.

Apaec