APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Hi,

Not sure. 

• Are you running latest osbot version
  • what is the message it logs when it logs you out

Apaec

[iNFO][bot #1][01/31 08:11:50 PM]: Script APA Rock Crabs has resumed!
[iNFO][bot #1][01/31 08:12:18 PM]: There are not enough potions in your bank! Script is stopping.
[iNFO][bot #1][01/31 08:12:19 PM]: Terminating script APA Rock Crabs...
[iNFO][bot #1][01/31 08:12:19 PM]: ======================================================================
[iNFO][bot #1][01/31 08:12:19 PM]: Thank you for using [APA Rock Crabs] by [Apaec].
[iNFO][bot #1][01/31 08:12:19 PM]: You gained 121443 Exp in 03:16:14.
[iNFO][bot #1][01/31 08:12:19 PM]: ======================================================================
[iNFO][bot #1][01/31 08:12:19 PM]: Script APA Rock Crabs has exited!

I have the strength potions in my bank, but before I start the script I have to manually take out the potions and food and then it automatically starts, but I have to do this every time I bank, but the script is great I just have this one problem, even though I make a nice 121k exp in 3 hours. :)
Edited by rips

[iNFO][bot #1][01/31 08:11:50 PM]: Script APA Rock Crabs has resumed!
[iNFO][bot #1][01/31 08:12:18 PM]: There are not enough potions in your bank! Script is stopping.
[iNFO][bot #1][01/31 08:12:19 PM]: Terminating script APA Rock Crabs...
[iNFO][bot #1][01/31 08:12:19 PM]: Thank you for using [APA Rock Crabs] by [Apaec].
[iNFO][bot #1][01/31 08:12:19 PM]: You gained 121443 Exp in 03:16:14.
[iNFO][bot #1][01/31 08:12:19 PM]: Script APA Rock Crabs has exited!

I have the strength potions in my bank, but before I start the script I have to manually take out the potions and food and then it automatically starts, but I have to do this every time I bank, but the script is great I just have this one problem, even though I make a nice 121k exp in 3 hours. smile.png

Hmm that's odd.

I'll look into it. For now just run it without potions, it should be working fine.

Apaec

EDIT:

UPDATE!

Version 3.08

• Fixed bug causing script to log out even if you have potions in the bank. The script will only withdraw (4) dose potions.

The update will be available when the devs push the update live, normally within the next 48 hours.

Apaec

Edited by Apaec

apa can u explain me? i got a 2 day ban, 3 days ago, today i started botting again, for how long can i bot to be safe>? i love the script but it got me 2 day ban :s i want 80 stregnth on obby mauler but i dont want perma ban, pls help

ooh, that's a hard one. Firstly, sorry you got banned :( but it happens. If you're talking about botting on an account which already has a 2day ban, i'd be extremely cautious. Bot as little as possible and allow the account to have days off (maybe like no playing on the weekend). Make sure you set up breaks with teh script, preferably to break longer than bot but really that's your choice. Also try and play a bit legit from time to time, and not just bot rock crabs solidly. I'm no expert at preventing bans, but I've heard that botting on a vps helps, as you may have a 'flagged ip'. 

Ultimately, i'm probably not the best person to ask as I rarely bot (only to make sure the script is working for my customers), but from what i've botted, that's the advice I can give.

Apa

ooh, that's a hard one. Firstly, sorry you got banned sad.png but it happens. If you're talking about botting on an account which already has a 2day ban, i'd be extremely cautious. Bot as little as possible and allow the account to have days off (maybe like no playing on the weekend). Make sure you set up breaks with teh script, preferably to break longer than bot but really that's your choice. Also try and play a bit legit from time to time, and not just bot rock crabs solidly. I'm no expert at preventing bans, but I've heard that botting on a vps helps, as you may have a 'flagged ip'. 

Ultimately, i'm probably not the best person to ask as I rarely bot (only to make sure the script is working for my customers), but from what i've botted, that's the advice I can give.

Apa

ty