APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

script stopped working for me?

The client has undergone some major changes which has impacted the script. I'm in contact with the devs to try and get these issues ironed out, but for now use an earlier client. The Issues may be present in all scripts.

TO ALL:

I found V2.3.11 on my computer and I uploaded it here:

To download it, wait for 5 seconds then press 'Generate Link'

p1u5ODm.png

(all other buttons are ads, lel)

Good luck, hope it works

Apaec
  • Like 1

The client has undergone some major changes which has impacted the script. I'm in contact with the devs to try and get these issues ironed out, but for now use an earlier client. The Issues may be present in all scripts.

TO ALL:

I found V2.3.11 on my computer and I uploaded it here:

To download it, wait for 5 seconds then press 'Generate Link'

p1u5ODm.png

(all other buttons are ads, lel)

Good luck, hope it works

Apaec

botted it for 10 hours straight over night, then i had a one hour break and turned it off. when i tried to start it up again it did nothing, then i came her to complain! turns out your like the most active sript writer and i'm already so impressed that you have found a solution already. thank you so much QwPha8E.png

EDIT: Trying to use the bot you linked us i still get this when i try run the script: beaaec2bd46298eb0e32a0e7c5d479b2.png

Edited by x_Triumf_x

trying it now

this is what i got when i clicked on the link 

try this site

http://wikisend.com/download/417712/osbot 2.3.11.jar

botted it for 10 hours straight over night, then i had a one hour break and turned it off. when i tried to start it up again it did nothing, then i came her to complain! turns out your like the most active sript writer and i'm already so impressed that you have found a solution already. thank you so much QwPha8E.png

EDIT: Trying to use the bot you linked us i still get this when i try run the script: beaaec2bd46298eb0e32a0e7c5d479b2.png

:3

Reboot the client perhaps? that sometimes happens when the previous instance of the script failed to stop properly.

i downloaded the previous version of osbot you posted here, and it the problem still persists! help :s

Thats odd as it's working for me. which problem is it that still persists?

Same, just purchased this not knowing it wasn't working :l

Edit: I got it working but now it gets stuck on "Walking to rock crabs"

Are you using an older client revision? 

To all:

It seems that actually I cannot get the script working in an older client version either. 

I've contacted maxi and he's working on the problem. But for now there's nothing I can do but wait for him to fix it. (this is really frustrating for me as well as for you i'm sure. I really want to get this working for you guys as I know you're paying for this script, but I really hope you understand the situation i'm in).

What happened:
The release 2.3.15 brought us a huge change to the API. This included big changes to pathwalking, and interaction methods. Although these changes are good, they do not all seem to work reliably. As a cause of this, most of the walking in the script is failing (as with my other scripts too).

Apaec