APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

As of update 2.3.15, the bot runs out of food tele's back withdraws food and just sits there? Don't know if it's a client issue or your bot is out of date or something don't know haha but please look into it thanks smile.png

Brilliant bot have botted 1-92 str so far (obby pure).

yup just sits at bank atm

@ Both

Heya guys, This issue seems to be due to the latest client release which offered big changes to the API. I am in the process of discussing the errors with the devs, @Maxi in order to determine the cause of this issue. Stay tuned!

Apaec

Thank you for the 24 hour trial!

I must say there is no way anyone could try this and not buy it! It's so reliable!! First time I used it I left the house for about 8 hours, came back thinking I would be logged out or stuck somewhere, but no it was still going! I haven't had one issue with it !

Great work and effort you put into this. I just bought it.

Indeed. Still sitting in the bank for me as well.  Bought the script today without trying it first. Should have read the forum ahead of time and saved a few days of paying..

After update 2.3.16 I can confirm that after an inventory it tabs back withdraws food and still sits at the bank.

hello this happened to me after update 2.3.16 not 2,3,15 and this script working perfectly till now can you help us.either if i walk it to crabs and put it on it tabs instantly and sits at bank even after inventory is ready first time having such issue with your script

^^ same

Hi guys,

Looks like the walking is still a little messed up in this client release too. There's nothing I can do other than talk to the devs and come to a solution. It was working perfectly before the big update of .15, literally, any fixes are out of my power :(

I'm in conversation with maxi and hopefully it will be fixed for sure by next release.

Apaec

still withdraws and sits in bank. only need 665k more xp to 99 str C'MON MAN!!!! Are you able to undo the .15 update?

It's a client update, there's nothing I can do except from push for it to be fixed.

does the script just sit there in the bank not moving? if so what's the state?

At the moment I've started using Version 2.3.7 since I still had it, it banks and runs back smile.png So if you have a client version before 2.3.15 use it and it should work.

^