Market post restriction.

RoomScape

Some sections in the market have a post restriction set. Although I'm in agreement with this, I think it should only be set for when users try to make threads. If you have under 100 posts, you shouldn't be able to post a MM thread, however, you should be able to post inside one. The same should go for the other sections that has this restriction aside for accounts.

• Like 3

Support. There needs to be more requirements so leechers arent everywhere trying to scam people. the "people" who is nubby enough to go first to a leecher like... [removed]

May I remind everyone to try and refrain from making personal attacks.

Thank you for your cooperation

It would take some work as it is not a direct setting in the acp members permission set, but it is definitely possible to implement it by putting members with 100+ posts in a different usergroup which is a duplicate of the current 'members' usergroup but has its market permissions adjusted. You have my support.

• Like 1

It would take some work as it is not a direct setting in the acp members permission set, but it is definitely possible to implement it by putting members with 100+ posts in a different usergroup which is a duplicate of the current 'members' usergroup but has its market permissions adjusted. You have my support.

I doubt it'll take much work.

• 2 weeks later...