what the heck just happened

Hermitrage

I was just legitimately playing on my character, killing rock crabs while watching youtube videos when I suddenly disconnected. I suspected the worst and yes. Banhammer. 2 days fortunately. How did this happen? was it because of earlier botting activity or because of my routine-like clicking because I was distracted by the videos? if so, their bot detection system sucks balls...

does this ban increase my chance to get banned in future?

It was most likely a delayed ban due to you botting on your account. The routine clicking wouldn't have contributed to your ban in any way.

Sorry to hear that, just be sure to be more careful when you get it back and don't not highly banable skill such as hunter if you wish to continue botting.

It was most likely a delayed ban due to you botting on your account. The routine clicking wouldn't have contributed to your ban in any way.

Sorry to hear that, just be sure to be more careful when you get it back and don't not highly banable skill such as hunter if you wish to continue botting.

I don't think rooftop agility has a high banrate, so i'll stick to botting that instead of easy-detectable scripts like mining or fishing

I don't think rooftop agility has a high banrate, so i'll stick to botting that instead of easy-detectable scripts like mining or fishing

You would be surprised, Rooftop agility actually has one of the highest ban rates next to that being hunter.

Just be cautious.

• Like 1