Luring Gallery :) [LEWTS]

G4ng

• 2 weeks later...

This is really low, lol its not much different than straight up scamming? And you glorify it lmao damn. Don't know what to say, idk why this is allowed and encouraged. I feel like people should be banned from the Osbot community for shit like this. Just makes people feel like the 07 community is full of assholes that wanna ruin the game for others. Earn ur money legit, dont take other peoples, even if theyre stupid enough to fall for it, doesnt mean you have to be that much of a dick to take it >.>

This is really low, lol its not much different than straight up scamming? And you glorify it lmao damn. Don't know what to say, idk why this is allowed and encouraged. I feel like people should be banned from the Osbot community for shit like this. Just makes people feel like the 07 community is full of assholes that wanna ruin the game for others. Earn ur money legit, dont take other peoples, even if theyre stupid enough to fall for it, doesnt mean you have to be that much of a dick to take it >.>

Think what you must, we're all breaking the rules if you think about it... I don't really encourage it I'm just showing people what I've lured in my history of luring so far. For one I don't bot my main account (I've recently gotten back into botting) and I barely use services and such but what the hell we all BREAK the rules.We all might as well as follow the Runescape rules with your attitude and we should all be banned on here with the thoughts of your attitude. 

Think what you must, we're all breaking the rules if you think about it... I don't really encourage it I'm just showing people what I've lured in my history of luring so far. For one I don't bot my main account (I've recently gotten back into botting) and I barely use services and such but what the hell we all BREAK the rules.We all might as well as follow the Runescape rules with your attitude and we should all be banned on here with the thoughts of your attitude. 

One thing is Bot/take services, sell gold you earn w/o bots/ etc. And another thing is lure guy and just take all his cash. With botting, i take money from game, and i sell to ppl. With services, i get payed for smth i done to another person.

And you, you just scam the god dam gold from a guy that he might payed irl $$, or maybe was grinding 1 years to get it from his skilling/pking what ever.

I can't see different of luring, and lets say account recovering. Same shit, u make traps for a guy, and u just take his irl/ingame money, leaving it without anything.

are you a victim of luring

Breaking the rules doesnt matter, nobody gives a fuck about that lol. Advertising, account sharing, botting, cussing, all of that isnt ruining or taking advantage of other players. luring is no different that scamming. I'd never trust you with anything now lol