We need market mods.

RoomScape

I believe we need market mods. The current staff team isn't very active in the market section and this leaves gaps here and there for people to come in and disrupt the market (from ban evaders to thread hijacking). Although we can always report the post/thread, it's just not as efficient as it could or should be. With market mods, the market can be cleaned up faster while the global and super mods tend to the rest of the site. 

I know the rule that prohibits staff from using the market without direct permission from @Maldesto, and this is basically making staff just for the market, so I'm proposing that the mods don't have any PiP's so that it would be simpler. Without PiP's, they wouldn't be able to gain unfair trust in a scenario where they normally wouldn't. They wouldn't be listed anywhere so they would basically be hidden mods.

If this is implemented, the market would be cleaner from unnecessary spam and thread clutter. The mods are usually busy with other stuff, so this would kind of be a good thing.

What do you guys think?

• Like 2

SUPPORT ALL DAY ERRDAY!

Ever since Osbot has been created. There has been lots of scams and past ban evaders inside the market. If we have a few market mods, it can reduce the amounts of scams and increase the safety for users in the market.

Market Mods could also help verify accounts being sold and help users who want to buy the accounts so their chances of getting their account stolen back would be lower. Allowing more safety and confidence of having their accounts for themselves and not stolen back from previous owners.

I have noticed myself that it takes awhile for the accounts to be shown as Mods such as @Smart is already busy enough with replying to pms and so forth so having about 2-3 Market Mods would help.

Love,

Trustmybet

Edited by Trustmybet

I believe we need market mods. The current staff team isn't very active in the market section and this leaves gaps here and there for people to come in and disrupt the market (from ban evaders to thread hijacking). Although we can always report the post/thread, it's just not as efficient as it could or should be. With market mods, the market can be cleaned up faster while the global and super mods tend to the rest of the site. 

I know the rule that prohibits staff from using the market without direct permission from @Maldesto, and this is basically making staff just for the market, so I'm proposing that the mods don't have any PiP's so that it would be simpler. Without PiP's, they wouldn't be able to gain unfair trust in a scenario where they normally wouldn't. They wouldn't be listed anywhere so they would basically be hidden mods.

If this is implemented, the market would be cleaner from unnecessary spam and thread clutter. The mods are usually busy with other stuff, so this would kind of be a good thing.

What do you guys think?

Kinda same idea you had before.

I say again, we don´t need any market admins/market mods. The current moderators and rest of the staff is doing fine work.

Stop trying to get higher rank so hard mate.

• Like 1

Market Mods could also help verify accounts being sold and help users who want to buy the accounts so their chances of getting their account stolen back would be lower. Allowing more safety and confidence of having their accounts for themselves and not stolen back from previous owners.

I have noticed myself that it takes awhile for the accounts to be shown as Mods such as @Smart is already busy enough with replying to pms and so forth so having about 2-3 Market Mods would help.

Love,

Trustmybet

Could not say it better!