Moving Forward With OSBot

Laz

Not to be pessimistic or anything, but can we get a stable release of OSBot 2 with fixed API first? No point adding 100 new features if no one's using them.

These features do sound great though, but please get an actual stable release out before adding more features that are gonna create potentially more bugs.

This..

So tired of them delaying everything all the time. OSBot 2.0 was released 5 months after the promised release date and is still in beta..

Additionally we're planning on adding some built-in bot streaming into OSBot allowing botters to view what their bots are up to on the go by using our website. This will be more efficient than a Remote Desktop/VNC/Teamviewer set up and will feature remote controls and optimization for mobile devices. Additionally notifications will be implemented for the bot monitor giving you info such as when the bot switched scripts, encountered/solved a random event, gained a level, died, etc. 

I use teamviewer for this. Simple & good :)

In general comments, I would love to see a more customisable breaking system. This means possible sub-breaks

EG you set it to bot 12/24 hours and take breaks every 2 hours for 55 minutes. This would optimise the breaking system, and is something which I & i'd guess many of you would like to see implemented!

Thanks for reading,

Apa.

• Like 1