BOT OFFLINE:Bank tabs broke banking, fix coming soon!

Laz

lmao at all these leechers. these are probably the people that raise the ban rates.

Yeah that's right, im talking about you.

0 post noobs

people that run 1 bot arnt going to raise ban rates.... its the farmers running 10+ accounts 

Is there a new random event? I just got some captain event I never had before where you have to unlock some chest lol

was u fishing? 

Is there a new random event? I just got some captain event I never had before where you have to unlock some chest lol

It's not new, but it might be new to rs07. I don't seem to find a random event solver for that event.

If you get it again, you should log out and report it to someone who can write a solver for it.

It's not new, but it might be new to rs07. I don't seem to find a random event solver for that event.

If you get it again, you should log out and report it to someone who can write a solver for it.

Here is the random he's talking about: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Cap'n_Arnav's_Chest

Seems to be very rare to get and I'm not sure why. I've only gotten it once(in 7 years of playing) and I don't remember the circumstances under which I got it.

I do remember it being in the game even before 2007.

lmao at all these leechers. these are probably the people that raise the ban rates.

Yeah that's right, im talking about you.

0 post noobs

How is someone a leecher for not having a post count? You are whoring posts talking about other people having low post count. Make your posts count instead of posting hate towards others. Not everybody has something to add to the community, maybe they will in the future who knows? People like you drive these "0 post noobs" away from the forums. GFY :)

/end rant

Looking forward to the great patch it will be. Unlike other sites that rush updates and have useless scripts due to a bad base :)

Here is the random he's talking about: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Cap'n_Arnav's_Chest

Seems to be very rare to get and I'm not sure why. I've only gotten it once(in 7 years of playing) and I don't remember the circumstances under which I got it.

I do remember it being in the game even before 2007.

Holy.. I actually remeber that one :o