A bit different. Gift.

Designer

Looks good! ohmy.png

Thanks! 

Where did you get the idea for the glare bro? 

Cool idea

bro

That looks excellent, keep up the good work ^^

I might even consider buying from you in the future wink.png

Thanks. I don´t have open shop atm

A little hard to read but looks good.

Animation makes it a bit more grainy and so fort harder to read, but thanks :)

Spoken like a true hater. That sig is very high quality. I saw your redo of the SDN, I don't think you should be critiquing anyone

I don't think you saw my previous work, though. And I most certainly am not a hater, it's called constructive criticism. And by bad quality I mean the dither, I'm not sure whether you're blind or I am seeing things, but the gif is most certainly not high quality. Once again, the gif, not the render and whatnot.

Edited by alphaDesign
  • Like 1

I don't think you saw my previous work, though. And I most certainly am not a hater, it's called constructive criticism. And by bad quality I mean the dither, I'm not sure whether you're blind or I am seeing things, but the gif is most certainly not high quality. Once again, the gif, not the render and whatnot.

The .gif it self has the bad quality. You see when saved as .gif you don´t have as many colors to go with than you´d have when saved as .jpg etc (bits). The amount of layers, the change of the colors and moving pieces in animation are also another things that drops the quality of .gif. Only thing that is bad is the glare animation, that does stacker. Could have made smoother one but with PS CS2 I don´t feel like making 100 frames by hand to make itlook smoot, atleast on free gift.

Edited by Designer

The .gif it self has the bad quality. You see when saved as .gif you don´t have as much may colors to go with than you´d have when saved as .jpg etc. The amount of layers and the change of the colors in animation is also another thing that drops the quality of .gif. Only thing that is bad is the glare animation, that does stacker. Could have made smoother one but with PS CS2 I don´t feel like making 100 frames by hand to make itlook smoot, atleast on free gift.

I know, I've been messing around with the save for web, or rather, gif settings for a bit to find out the best ones. I do assume you're using the maximum, 256 colours, right? While I do believe that, I am not sure about your dither and the other settings which are located on the right of the dither, they do not have a name/title. 

However, I am not sure about the whole settings in the CS2. Also, are you not using AE for the animation?

5fsLYNt.png

These are my settings on the lower resolution files anyway, I tend to mess with the settings a bit when doing the bigger ones due to, well, the dither. I am not positive how these settings look like in the CS2 & if you are using this very method, but I hope I can help you as much as I can with this very situation.