Nezz so good at market

Sky

Honestly.., I did this one time with a trusted user (may have even been staff at the time) on another site. I left them fb before they completed my service and then they didn't finish and started ignoring me. They did about 20% of the work. They never did anything and I wrote a scam report on them that went nowhere because I was new and that user was big so I got shitted on. That guy ultimately agreed to give me a 20% refund to satisfy me. I was mad but took it since I doubt I would've gotten anything the other way.

Moral of this post: don't leave fb before the service is completed or you'll more than likely get shitted on.

Honestly.., I did this one time with a trusted user (may have even been staff at the time) on another site. I left them fb before they completed my service and then they didn't finish and started ignoring me. They did about 20% of the work. They never did anything and I wrote a scam report on them that went nowhere because I was new and that user was big so I got shitted on. That guy ultimately agreed to give me a 20% refund to satisfy me. I was mad but took it since I doubt I would've gotten anything the other way.

Moral of this post: don't leave fb before the service is completed or you'll more than likely get shitted on.

w0t

the service is done.

I just told Asuna she didn't have to pay me until she got the gp for it.

So when I finished, I forgot I told her she could pay later.

Not the same situation. .-.