My TWC Judgement

lolmanden

This thread is about the judgement of my TWC and would love a genuine opinions of yours whether I still deserve it.

This is a feedback to staff of how I feel right now. unsure.png

It all started in September when I was new to OSBot though I've joined in April, but started being active in mid-august. When i had couple hundred posts and about 15 feedback or less. Yes, I did scam in september this member @B2B for 10M 07 cause of my stupid choices I made, I didn't thought i would be loyal member to OSBot ever again after this circumstance. After i did scam this user, after about 2-3 days after the incident, I contacted @Smart to help me contact the member for a refund in skype, but a really bad incident did happen to me irl which i rather not tell which put me out of RS Scene for 2 months.

After 2 months did past, I tried to contact again and did reach @B2B for a refund for the wait, I refunded 2x, we talked for the past month and told him what happened and he understood me and we became good friends over skype. Then shortly after i've been put in TWC group, which i felt like i deserved. I asked @Maldesto if he would consider to get TWC off in new years eve and long story short, I kept asking him a few times in skype in the past 4 weeks and he didn't apperciate which I understood, I was frustrated for the flame and etc I received for having this rank then in about January, I made idiotic threads which got me banned. mellow.png . After that day, I kept my mouth shut and tried to deserve to get TWC off. I heard rumours @Amazon was able to get his TWC off after getting 100 feedback. I asked in a topic how would i get it off which @Levi told me to get 100 feedback and @Maldesto clicking like on Levi's reply. happy.png

When it took 2 months, I've finally reached it, but i've been denied with accusations of doing bond trades even though it was a really hard task for me. http://osbot.org/forum/topic/37000-100-fb-goal/

But lately I felt like i was being considered for TWC removal untill @Amazon had to scam. The difference between him and me is he wasn't an active and loyal member. All i did see him posting is in market section. I see people getting un-TWC and feeling like i'm getting left behind.

And at this moment, I'm not even sure its about my legitimacy to proof as i did everything that has been done and served for a good long time now (6 months). I feel like i'm being judged by how good I behave lately.

I only ask for your input since there is no other way around to @Maldesto to re-think unless I fight for my rights.

I sincerely ask from staff to not close this as I only ask for opinions.

Edited by lolmanden
  • Like 1

I would trust someone who has TWC but is very active like @lolmanden more, 

than someone who has 100 feedback but is never active in the community.

Why?

-> If you are very active on the forums/community you care about your forum account as it is not only a market place for you.
-> If you don't bat an eye about the community and are only interested in the market you would just move somewhere else.

And as we all see, lolmanden really cares :P