Up the requirement of Verified transactor rank

lolmanden

I'd say up it to tree fiddy

Agreed! Bond trades are a max of $10 trades. Most of my fb is gold and I'm proud of it. Its pretty bs how some guy comes along selling $2-3 worth of bonds at a time and gets a shitload of feedback.

I came along & bought a bunch of bonds to support my gold farm, you got a problem m8?

But I do agree that it could be increased.

I'd say up it to tree fiddy

I came along & bought a bunch of bonds to support my gold farm, you got a problem m8?

But I do agree that it could be increased.

Yeah but what about those people who buy 1-2 at a time and get aton of feedback. they come back in less than 14 days for another 1-2 feedback. It adds up.

Agreed! Bond trades are a max of $10 trades. Most of my fb is gold and I'm proud of it. Its pretty bs how some guy comes along selling $2-3 worth of bonds at a time and gets a shitload of feedback.

Just did a trade yesterday 20 bonds.... that's 24M... $52.80. 

Not one or the other is more dominant. I get people requesting 5-10+ bonds, to 1-3 bonds per trade. 

Edited by Regretz

Someone once told me something that actually is very truthful.

Everyone can turn into a Scammer, It just depends on that persons breaking point before they'll do it.

Some may scam for something as simple as a few mil, Others are 'legit' until suddenly, You've got a 1b 07 Trade. Some would crack with that, etcetc.

• Like 1