Renegade X

Raflesia

Renegade-X.jpg

Some of you might know Command & Conquer Renegade, a game made in 2002.

Altough the Multiplayer of the old Renegade community is pretty much dead, the game itself is still very

known till this very day, due to it's unique gameplay.

Renegade X is a remake of the old Renegade, but with updated graphics.

The gameplay is a good 90% the same as the old Renegade, the only changes they have made are positive ones.

What is Renegade (x)?

I think the best way to describe this game; take battlefield 3 or 4 and mix it with a strategy game like for example age of empires.

renegade-x.jpg

This is how the game works;

There are two factions, GDI and NOD.

Both factions have their own base on the map, with a barracks, war factory and a refinery. Sometimes also a power plant and or defensive buildings like an AGT for GDI and an Obelisk for NOD.

You start the game with all buildings in-tact and on 100%.

You start with 300 credits which you can use to either buy yourself weapons, characters and/or vehicles. You can also buy items like Nuclear strike beacons, Ion cannon beacons and an airstrike. You will get 2 credits every second as long as your refinery is still up.

Your task is pretty simple; completely destroy your enemey's base and try to defend your own base the best you can.

If you lose a building, for example your war factory, then you won't be able to create any more tanks for the rest of the battle, so be sure to have enough of engineers running around to repair your buildings!

Multiplayer reveal trailer

The Multiplayer of Renegade X got released in late February, so it's still in beta.

This is a short trailer in which you can see what I mean with an awesome game;

And a short vid that explains how the game works;

And now why I've made this thread...

I've there is anyone that plays this game, or wants to play, add me on Skype; raflesia.osbot

I would love to work together with a few OSBotter's to rush the shit out of the maps ;D

I'm a really old Renegade player, I've played the game ever since it came out back in 2002 so I know pretty much all of the rush and defensive tactics.

And the best part...

The game is FREE. You can download it here.