Feedback suggestion.

RoomScape

• Administrator

I think you shouldn't receive feedback after 50 feedback, people just do minimal trades such as bonds, eventually they get trust and then scamquit

While if you limit it to 50 - people will just sell goods that make good money, instead of just trying to get respects

/instead of feedback you would have a 'amount' section which you would put the amount the trade was worth in USD

Allowing the best quality over quantity sellers to gain their rightful respects with $100 + trades

- pretty pointless though but I just wanted to suggest it because people who have quantity over quality really piss me off

- doing this would increase the profit margins in things like bonds, so the real sellers actually earn more money

////////

Also have the USD total traded and have a hiscores for that/ or as well as feedback

\\\\ While also having a hiscores for single trade worth

as someone with $500 + sent via paypal without a chargeback obviously deserves respects

One more stupid suggestion like this and you will be ip banned, Thanks

• Like 1

Maldesto demote Maldesto pls.

/instead of feedback you would have a 'amount' section which you would put the amount the trade was worth in USD

It's actually a good idea, but osbot doesnt have anyone to work with the forum software. Only install/uninstall modules, so this will never be done.

Edited by XavierM
  • Like 1

dont set a time limit in the system lol

just moderate it manually i guess.

It won't be an actual time limit that stops you from leaving fb, it'll just be so that if the same person leaves you two fb in x amount of time, one of them will be removed.

Maldesto demote Maldesto pls.

It's actually a good idea, but osbot doesnt have anyone to work with the forum software. Only install/uninstall modules, so this will never be done.

If that's true, why even have fb? Just have a thread stating how much you've traded and stuff. Limiting it to 50 fb would be completely pointless.

Everyone knows quality > quantity, but quantity also relates to experience and determination since you're doing it over and over instead of just a few times and then stopping.

What? This is a great suggestion. 1 feedback can be anything from 1m osrs trade to a $3k rwt, obviously just having 1 feedback isn't a fair representation of those 2 people.

I presume you two have some unresolved history that you find upsetting, you shouldn't let that cloud your judgement as an admin at all. That's poor.

What? This is a great suggestion. 1 feedback can be anything from 1m osrs trade to a $3k rwt, obviously just having 1 feedback isn't a fair representation of those 2 people.

I presume you two have some unresolved history that you find upsetting, you shouldn't let that cloud your judgement as an admin at all. That's poor.

I do not see why you guys think this would be a good idea? If we would use this system, how should we check for how much something is bought and sold? Please don't tell me everyone is going to be honest. There's just no way we can check every trade that happens.

Nobody can check if feedback is legit, you would be able to clarify the big trades as most of the bigger traders take pictures.

I only suggested that sort of hiscore system for biggest traders, didn't know it was such a bad suggestion

Let's say I have an awesome account, worth a lot. I want my friend to become trusted. I create a thread to sell my account and he says he is buying m acc for like 100m (I don't tell people on the community that he is my friend) and I am going first. Later on I take a picture of him giving me the 100m and several minutes later, I hand him back his money (nobody can see this). Everyone will think that my friend is very trusted and will go first to him but as this "deal" was just to scam large amounts of gold, he just scams someone else, who did think he was trusted, for a massive amount of cash. Easy money imo. Still think this would be a good idea?
  • Like 1

Let's say I have an awesome account, worth a lot. I want my friend to become trusted. I create a thread to sell my account and he says he is buying m acc for like 100m (I don't tell people on the community that he is my friend) and I am going first. Later on I take a picture of him giving me the 100m and several minutes later, I hand him back his money (nobody can see this). Everyone will think that my friend is very trusted and will go first to him but as this "deal" was just to scam large amounts of gold, he just scams someone else, who did think he was trusted, for a massive amount of cash. Easy money imo. Still think this would be a good idea?

What's to stop people doing the same with the current system..?

True.

There's no real way to have a system that can't be faked, unless you only got feedback when using a trusted MM which would be silly.

It wouldn't be possible with the current system. Or you have to give your friend like 100 feedbacks from the same account (which will ring a bell with us) or you have to create 100 different accounts but we can also see that as you have created those accounts using the same IP and it is prohibited to have multiple accounts.