Feedback suggestion.

RoomScape

Make it so the same person can't fb twice within x amount of time. Possibly 12/24 hours?

I've seen too many people do this and it's getting ridiculous...

I've seen people fb twice within a short amount of time, but didn't think it was a big deal... Now it's getting out of hand.

0d4ff9b307cd85f5a051d3b75001eecd.png

Edited by RoomScape
  • Like 2

I'm not saying it's fake fb, I'm saying it's fb farming.

It doesn't matter if they're real or not. Four in 1.5 hours is crazy.

Especially if it's the same person.

A user shouldn't be allowed to sell for say 1m to the same person over and over again until they get to the desired feedback amount that they want to get. That's not how the system works.

I would be in support of this, but I'm not sure if it can be done. We'll have to wait for @Maldesto, @Raflesia or one of the Developers to confirm this for us.

Especially if it's the same person.

A user shouldn't be allowed to sell for say 1m to the same person over and over again until they get to the desired feedback amount that they want to get. That's not how the system works.

I would be in support of this, but I'm not sure if it can be done. We'll have to wait for @Maldesto, @Raflesia or one of the Developers to confirm this for us.

I don't think you can do it on IPB, just saying not to allow it. If it pops up, delete and infract for multiple offenses.

If i buy a fresh account, step by step, its always a a trust of 1,5m for whoever goes first.
It would be a different if i buy a bulk of 4 and then get fbed 4 times.

But if it is step stept it is different.
Also there is a difference between a fresh lvl 3 and a bond. 

Also why shouldn't you get feedback if someone like me as example is always in need of fresh accounts (daily) and have a main seller, who is always the same person ?

Its always a trust so why shouldn't there be a feedback for it?

Something else would be if you farm feedback with only moving bonds/freshs around.
But not if it is only part of you business.

- quote me if you reply -

For now I guess that is up to the staff member's discretion.

I agree in that some sort of time restriction should be added.

And yes, some sort of time restriction should be added, but not over 2 hours in my opinion!

Ehh I don't think there should really be a time limit to be honest.

From your example, you could say that the user purposefully split up the feedbacks to give him multiple feedbacks, in which that case I wouldn't really agree with it and I would remove it.

However, if lets say you sell me a bond for 1.2m or whatever, I leave you feedback, then 10 minutes later I want to buy 20m gold, I should be able to give you a feedback on both if you get what I mean.

Ehh I don't think there should really be a time limit to be honest.

From your example, you could say that the user purposefully split up the feedbacks to give him multiple feedbacks, in which that case I wouldn't really agree with it and I would remove it.

However, if lets say you sell me a bond for 1.2m or whatever, I leave you feedback, then 10 minutes later I want to buy 20m gold, I should be able to give you a feedback on both if you get what I mean.

I see that as a major loophole. Some scammer will come along doing what you guys allow within the rules to farm fb and seem trusted before scamquitting.

Be right back, going to sell everyone 500k after I sell them a bond and a fresh account since I swapped gp over for them.