Toph Slayer Takeover

Pandemic

I have recently got in touch with Toph, and he has relinquished all rights of his script (and source) to me.

I'm now managing Toph's Slayer script (I'll rename it eventually), and I hope I can get it back to 100% working order ASAP.

In order for me to fix it, I need to know what's wrong with it in it's current state, so post any known issues.

I will also need an account to use (preferably with high slayer and levels) to get most of the updates in (add my Skype: PandemicScripts).

Thanks!

Edited by Pandemic
  • Like 3

You get to make $100's off another scripters work? That's hardly logical unless this script is going to be free i'm against a take over... That script must have taken 2-3months to write and now someone can just come and take it over and reap the benefits ? Maintenance is hardly going to be that much since the script still runs 40hrs+ so I don't understand why this is allowed...

Nothing against you @Pandemic ofc i just think if money is going to be made from it then the base should be that of your own.

• Like 1

You get to make $100's off another scripters work? That's hardly logical unless this script is going to be free i'm against a take over... That script must have taken 2-3months to write and now someone can just come and take it over and reap the benefits ? Maintenance is hardly going to be that much since the script still runs 40hrs+ so I don't understand why this is allowed...

Nothing against you @Pandemic ofc i just think if money is going to be made from it then the base should be that of your own.

It's not really a takeover at all (well at least like what you're saying), Toph has given me the full rights to his script's source, I'm not demanding the admins to give it to me in any way.

Edit: Oops! I guess I forgot to mention he gave the rights to me (I did that in his thread), I'll add that so others don't get confused.

Edited by Pandemic

It's not really a takeover at all (well at least like what you're saying), Toph has given me the full rights to his script's source, I'm not demanding the admins to give it to me in any way.

Edit: Oops! I guess I forgot to mention he gave the rights to me (I did that in his thread), I'll add that so others don't get confused.

Ooooooooh alright fair enough :) Good luck with the script then man and I wish you all the best of success #MoneyTeam ;)

1. Skipping by using slaypoints freezes the script after it canceled a task.

2. Cave slimes and Cave bugs task spams the message "Something went wrong while banking, trying again" when banking, making it stuck.

3. Banking after getting a new task while using guthan set spams errors, also making it stuck.

4. If you pause and resume the script while at the monster's area it will instantly teleport varrock to bank even while having enough supplies in inv.

5. Letting it use godsword specs makes it spam a lot of errors even after speccing.

These are a few major issues i have encountered, good luck!