Untainted Art!

Untainted

e9xbft.jpg

Here is a few avatars and signatures I've made on Photoshop for a few different games for myself and others. 

Most of these pictures are for sale if you find interest in some of them. Also selling PSD-files and taking orders.

If you'd like to order an avatar or signature from me please send me a private message including a stock and how you want the avatar/signature. 

What do you think about the avatars/signatures I've made?

Edited by Untainted

Loved the work on your atmosphere and flow and lighting. A few.. well, I'm not sure and I'm hoping it's just because of the tagwall-- but, you have a tendency to stretch the image. It's a terrible habit that you need to break if you haven't yet. Oh and are these topazed?

Overall, it's pretty good. If you continue working and adding your own twist to this style, it could very well turn out to be a really good way for you to improve. Keep it up!

Loved the work on your atmosphere and flow and lighting. A few.. well, I'm not sure and I'm hoping it's just because of the tagwall-- but, you have a tendency to stretch the image. It's a terrible habit that you need to break if you haven't yet. Oh and are these topazed?

Overall, it's pretty good. If you continue working and adding your own twist to this style, it could very well turn out to be a really good way for you to improve. Keep it up!

None of the stocks are stretched if that is what you mean. And no, I'm not using topaz.