OSBot Forum Groups

Dynasty

Forum Groups  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should We have Forum Groups?

I was thinking about suggesting this a few weeks ago, but I never got around to it.

On a different forum I post on, there is a guild function that is actually really nice.

The thing is, I'm not sure if there is a plugin for OSBot, and if so, I think it'd be best to make people pay in order to create a guild, and pay to expand it (that's how it is on the other site as well)

It's technically $10 to create the guild, $15 to change the guild name after a name has already been selected, $5 for 5 more member slots (default is 10), etc.

This is how it looks when I post:

uCo59ei.png

The stars to the right of my name are from donating, which has always looked cool in my opinion, etc.

Edit:

But that site doesn't offer "ranks" outside of mediators, moderators, trusted members, and admins.

I was thinking about suggesting this a few weeks ago, but I never got around to it.

On a different forum I post on, there is a guild function that is actually really nice.

The thing is, I'm not sure if there is a plugin for OSBot, and if so, I think it'd be best to make people pay in order to create a guild, and pay to expand it (that's how it is on the other site as well)

It's technically $10 to create the guild, $15 to change the guild name after a name has already been selected, $5 for 5 more member slots (default is 10), etc.

This is how it looks when I post:

uCo59ei.png

The stars to the right of my name are from donating, which has always looked cool in my opinion, etc.

Edit:

But that site doesn't offer "ranks" outside of mediators, moderators, trusted members, and admins.

i love that idea.

• 2 months later...