Services/Market Suggestions

Pink Clay

I will be adding more suggestions once i can think of some legit ones(

If you do not like this simple suggestion pls name some of your own

Divide the Service sections ( picture is from another site)

Obviously since this site is mainly for 07 the eoc parts in the picture will not be on here

• Easier to find what you are looking for ( the category thing natsu put is alright but it isn't the same thing)
  • Your topic doesn't get bumped down so easily by others

mQHo5f6.png

Adding Certain Rules for Certain Services(Sticky):

Account section: Sticky saying how all accounts can be recovered

Firecape/Torso/Void Services Must provide a picture of their services being completed with their OSBOT user named SPOKEN out rather than typed out to proof they are able to get certain item.

All threads will be locked if no proof and users will be infracted.

• Users already with an open shop and 10+ FB of the above services do not require  this proof.
  • Decreases but obviously does not eliminate scamming ( harder to photoshop/paint when name is spoken and not typed in the chat)

Valid Picture:

FytdvmG.png

Invalid Picture:

256wwfk.jpg

TAKING OFFSITE SCAMMING MORE SERIOUS

I had reported a couple and Natsu was doing a good job banning them but i also reported some to a certain user( he knows) and didnt do anything( guy had scammed 1m offsite how patethic is this?) now the user scammed someone on here for 40m.

People generally don't take it seriously because they say the person needs a fresh start...

In my opinion, the only way a person shouod get a 'fresh start' is once they've atoned for what they've done. You shouldn't be able to scam someone and get banned with the mentality of 'whatever, I'll go to this site since they won't ban me'...

Yes, people can be sorry and should get a second chance, but they shouldn't get that chance before making up for what they've done.

mQHo5f6.png

This is a good option to add in the services thread Imo. Even though the one you shown above has a little redundancy in it, It will make navigation much more easier. 

#Support. 

Edit: Nvm its already implemented now. happy.png

His suggestion is to add the specific sections for the stuff, instead of just the "prefix" or "tags" for the services, which is currently how it is.

The reason this is good is because the current prefix option only works in some parts of the market, and doesn't allow you to add it in others.

I do no agree.

You can't be sure how flawed other sites is in investigation the user in question. It might be pure hate from staff, imposter,....

Point is what people do on other sites should not be your concern unless you are the police or something. Some people want a new chance.

Also it is very easy for an 'off site' scammer to change his name on here and you will never notice because there are no previous record.

Even 1 of your staff members scammed on a website which I'm probably not allowed to mention.

Edited by Ironhide

I do no agree.

You can't be sure how flawed other sites is in investigation the user in question. It might be pure hate from staff, imposter,....

Point is what people do on other sites should not be your concern unless you are the police or something. Some people want a new chance.

Also it is very easy for an 'off site' scammer to change his name on here and you will never notice because there are no previous record.

Even 1 of your staff members scammed on a website which I'm probably not allowed to mention.

You can always do your own mini investigation with the evidence provided and come to your own conclusion. But I guess you're right.

I don't want someone banned just because they're banned on another site,

That's preposterous. Just ban the scammers that are banned and with a scam report with sufficient evidence to prove he scammed.

I will be adding more suggestions once i can think of some legit ones(

If you do not like this simple suggestion pls name some of your own

Divide the Service sections ( picture is from another site)

Obviously since this site is mainly for 07 the eoc parts in the picture will not be on here

• Easier to find what you are looking for ( the category thing natsu put is alright but it isn't the same thing)
  • Your topic doesn't get bumped down so easily by others
  •  

mQHo5f6.png

Adding Certain Rules for Certain Services(Sticky):

Account section: Sticky saying how all accounts can be recovered

Firecape/Torso/Void Services Must provide a picture of their services being completed with their OSBOT user named SPOKEN out rather than typed out to proof they are able to get certain item.

All threads will be locked if no proof and users will be infracted.

• Users already with an open shop and 10+ FB of the above services do not require  this proof.
  • Decreases but obviously does not eliminate scamming ( harder to photoshop/paint when name is spoken and not typed in the chat)

Valid Picture:

FytdvmG.png

Invalid Picture:

256wwfk.jpg

TAKING OFFSITE SCAMMING MORE SERIOUS

I had reported a couple and Natsu was doing a good job banning them but i also reported some to a certain user( he knows) and didnt do anything( guy had scammed 1m offsite how patethic is this?) now the user scammed someone on here for 40m.

most people offer AIO services.....

• 2 months later...