Remove Random Characters In Titles?

Mikasa

47 members have voted

1. 1. Remove them?

Let people have it. Removing it would be like limiting what a person can say on the forums.

Just so long as it's not spamming the forums or messing up the layout, it doesn't bother me so much.

Limiting what a person can say?

Well yeah, but the title conveys the same thing regardless of the characters, they're just unneeded.

Limiting what a person can say?

Well yeah, but the title conveys the same thing regardless of the characters, they're just unneeded.

I guess. I don't mind either way, but I just think people should be able to use it so long as they don't abuse it to the point where it messed up the forum layout, but it shouldn't be able to do that since there's a character limit in thread titles.

Let people have it. Removing it would be like limiting what a person can say on the forums.

Just so long as it's not spamming the forums or messing up the layout, it doesn't bother me so much.

Weren't you the person who wanted to disallowed the words trust, safe etc. from advertising? Or is that a whole other thing :').

Personally, I like them. Service provider that lack creativity will leave their threat title look un-professional and quite bland and an eye-sore to look at. I understand how my argument is arguable but it all depends on the ammount of information the service provider can supply in the title, or we'd see 'Defender Service - {Username heere}' instead of what we have now.