Letting this stay here till I get payed.

Rapidz

I told him I wanna test it to make sure its super good..... and etc i don't pay for something unless i try it out...... he sent me the code on sunday night...... i had to wake up at 5am on monday to go to school..... like i said I'm not touching it until the weekend comes. end of story. He wants to be childish about it and make me pay him. 

If the script doesn't compare to a different range guild script I'm testing it against I'm not even going to buy it.

Listen to what I posted on this thread, I just said I'll keep it here till you pay, not saying you gotta pay right NOW, did I?

Too lazy to click a button? Your kidding....

Sends source code without any written agreement. Logic.

Now what the fuck is your problem.

Your script is crap. I get 24k-25k xp an hour using someone elses range guild script and I get about 21k-22k xp using yours.

The screen isnt positioned properly, the mouse shouldnt be moving so much while clicking targets etc. You have spam clicking the shit out of the targets literally....... no hide paint button..... you coded this in groovy and I had to talk to a different scripter to port it over for me. Doesn't have random hooks for runaway from combat.

I'm not buying it. End of story. Don't try and say your script is good when clearly it needs more revision and work.

Your script is crap. I get 24k-25k xp an hour using someone elses range guild script and I get about 21k-22k xp using yours.

The screen isnt positioned properly, the mouse shouldnt be moving so much while clicking targets etc. You have spam clicking the shit out of the targets literally....... no hide paint button..... you coded this in groovy and I had to talk to a different scripter to port it over for me. Doesn't have random hooks for runaway from combat.

I'm not buying it. End of story. Don't try and say your script is good when clearly it needs more revision and work.

Errr just because it gets 1 or 2k experience per hour lower then someone else's doesn't mean it's awful :o also runaway from combat hooks are optional.

@Whoever made this topic, I cba to look and check, but if he doesn't like your script and there is problems figure out the problems and fix them and make your script even better!

@Verified, you can be nice and tell him the problems so he can fix and make the script better, instead of being a dick but I still love you

I coded this in groovy? are you fucking dumb, and I knew you were an scammer :D

Nice job tho bro, scamming lil cunt.

I coded this in groovy? are you fucking dumb, and I knew you were an scammer biggrin.png

Nice job tho bro, scamming lil cunt.

You get frustrated too easily also you've little patience. Whether you want to give out free scripts or not is up to you but you shouldn't angry. Just improve your script and ask the community on their opinions, simple.

Verified, you should show some decency... Stop provoking him.

Edited by Jin

yeah u did..... ask xerion........... also how am i scamming? im not going to ever use ur script for anything......... -______- its a shit script........

Gh0st: Ill give you 6m not going any higher and the contingency is you let me use the script so I can see for myself it actually works and is as good as you say it is.

That was the contingency ^ you tested it, and I only showed you proggys that was sent to me and a single one that I had myself and that was "as good as i said it was" and thats also as good as you had it, depending on your ranged level etc.

Now man the fuck up and follow up on your own contingency.

The script works, and it is as good as I claim it to be because how wouldn't it be when I claim it to be as good as the user-sent proggys that I have? Worst scammer I've ever seen.

You get frustrated too easily also you've little patience. Whether you want to give out free scripts or not is up to you but you shouldn't angry. Just improve your script and ask the community on their opinions, simple.

Verified, you should show some decency... Stop provoking him.

I am starting to get a little pissed off because him and his gay friends have been fucking annoying all week, sales trashing and shit when all he wanted was the script. Look at how he claims it to be a shit script but he wanted it so bad that he took the time to tell everybody on my thread that it was bad when he hadn't had a look at it just to buy it and make the other people think it was bad.

Sad kid is fucking sad, and I'll make sure that he never scams again with his gay ass fake reps.

Another point: He has legit scammed me for 6m since he didn't follow up to his own contingency, yet my neg rep on his fb keeps getting removed. Maldesto I suppose? sad as fuck to be honest, that because he has 200+ fake reps he can run the community and get legit neg rep removed.

Edited by Rapidz