atbundle scripts $15.99

eden0666

If the owner of the site sees this i would either like a refund or for a scripter to fix the range guild one in the atbundle i've botted it for a day and i have died 6 times and ring of lifed 7 times it is horrible mainly cause it never actually gets away from the combat -_- was a waste of $15.99 in my opinion unless someone can  fix it it was ment to make it so i don't get hp and not lose cash but i have lost over 400k now cause of its issues so could a scripter please resolve this problem if not messege me on this to see if i can actually get my refund

If the owner of the site sees this i would either like a refund or for a scripter to fix the range guild one in the atbundle i've botted it for a day and i have died 6 times and ring of lifed 7 times it is horrible mainly cause it never actually gets away from the combat -_- was a waste of $15.99 in my opinion unless someone can fix it it was ment to make it so i don't get hp and not lose cash but i have lost over 400k now cause of its issues so could a scripter please resolve this problem if not messege me on this to see if i can actually get my refund

You must be doing something seriously wrong, you sure you got the middle-ladder message turned off?

I can send you 20x 6+ hour proggies using this script over the last 2 weeks totally flawlessly and it would only stop if I pressed the stop button or I ran out of cash. I would link all here now but I am on my phone atm.

Edited by Fisk4rn
  • Like 1