There should be a Give Away section on OSBot

Occazn

I made a 1M giveaway earlier today, and it was going great! At least for the first half an hour.. It got a ton of posts from people when it was in the "Recent Topics" Section, but after it got kicked off that, the replies have really slowed down :(.

I posted it in the Forum Games as a way to give something to the OSBot users and show my thanks at being a great community, but not many people have seen it or have been able to post on it.

I've been on these forums quite a bit, and although I haven't posted much anywhere besides the MarketPlace, I have also never checked the Forum Games section. I'm not saying other people don't check this, but considering I posted this earlier today, and roughly 800+ people logged into OSBot, It only got 80 replies. Most of which are from the same people.

Basically what I'm trying to say is - There needs to be a GiveAway section so forum users can participate in it, not just the people who saw the post in the "Recent Topics" section since nobody actually checks the Forum Games section :(. Not to mention the Forum Games section is near the bottom of the whole website.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/3841-the-first-ever-1m-giveaway-to-anybody-on-osbot/ if anybody else cares :c.

I think we have enough sections to cover things like this. For example. miscellaneous

No support from me.

The thing is though, no one actually checks off-topic a lot :(. Most users on these forums just look for scripts. If there were a section dedicated towards giveaways, those forum users who aren't very active in the community could start becoming active with the giveaways.

Giving away gp is fine, but I think giving away accounts would cause a lot of scams. People would give away an account and recover it back. Then that guy would be out a lot of time and money for membership for nothing.

+1 MALDESTO TOO SMART. TIME TO UTILIZE THE FEATURE OF LOCKING A THREAD THAT I NEVER KNEW EXISTED.

EDIT

jk i cant lock this thread ;_;

Edited by occazn