Not because I chose to feel hurt

Why would I choose to feel hurt

"Internet comments won't affect me"

I made that choice, who wouldn't

But I still feel hurt

A poem by B. Arrogant

Edited by Botrepreneur
  • Like 2

So since you guys are 100% in control of your emotions I guess you must never be sad since all you have to do is to press the "happy button"?

Actually, yes... To be honest.

I wouldn't say I get sad, but I can switch moods depending on the necessary circumstances. I don't think I get sad, though.,, maybe more of a disappointed feeling?

I think you can't completly control your emotions but the emotions can control themselves depending on what kind of environment you grew up around and many more factors.

True, some people don't know how to control their emotions and are ar their whim. It's more of a weak person, though.

I wouldn't say I get sad, but I can switch moods depending on the necessary circumstances. I don't think I get sad, though.,, maybe more of a disappointed feeling?

True, some people don't know how to control their emotions and are ar their whim. It's more of a weak person, though.

a.k.a....Pussies. -Vin Diesel

Would you just feel disappointed if your mother died in front of you?

but I can switch moods depending on the necessary circumstances.

The mood switch is a reaction to the circumstances, not a choice.

I recommend you stop trying to repress your feelings, that's how people damage their selves mentally.

I'm off to bed, peace

Would you just feel disappointed if your mother died in front of you?

but I can switch moods depending on the necessary circumstances.

The mood switch is a reaction to the circumstances, not a choice.

I recommend you stop trying to repress your feelings, that's how people damage their selves mentally.

My grandma died and I didn't feel much although I was close to her.

Is that normal, or am I just an anomaly?

I think that you are born what you are, including being bisexual. It just takes time to figure it out. I guess that if you wanted you might be able to convince yourself to like someone of the sex that you don't normally like (if that makes sense), but it would never really be the same. Influences around them and bad experiences with guys can probably have an affect, but I don't think that it would completely change the way you were born.

I think that you are born what you are, including being bisexual. It just takes time to figure it out. I guess that if you wanted you might be able to convince yourself to like someone of the sex that you don't normally like (if that makes sense), but it would never really be the same. Influences around them and bad experiences with guys can probably have an affect, but I don't think that it would completely change the way you were born.

What's the bisexual gene called then? Can't seem to find it in the numerous books on the subject I own.

I'm pretty sure you go into it. It seems logical that you're born like it, but I'm sure how you're raised has a huge factor to it as well.

Well it's proven that every human has both female and male gens.

I remember some research article I read a long time ago, a few scientists came to the conclussion that for example a male gay person has a lot of female gens, and since every gen has it's own purposes, it could be that there is a gen that influance your sexual preferences.

This is not proven though, it's only proven that everyone has both female and male gens. And I must say, I believe that these gens CAN affect your sexual preference, but I don't think that it's the only cause. On a sidenote, I'm not sure if this counts for bi persons at all, since you can only have either X or Y, not both. Do you guys think it has any affection in some way?

Well it's proven that every human has both female and male gens.

I remember some research article I read a long time ago, a few scientists came to the conclussion that for example a male gay person has a lot of female gens, and since every gen has it's own purposes, it could be that there is a gen that influance your sexual preferences.

This is not proven though, it's only proven that everyone has both female and male gens. And I must say, I believe that these gens CAN affect your sexual preference, but I don't think that it's the only cause. On a sidenote, I'm not sure if this counts for bi persons at all, since you can only have either X or Y, not both. Do you guys think it has any affection in some way?

I was watching a video in Psychology class about why people turn bi or gay.

One scientific fact that got me kinda scared was that a person who is right-handed, has a 1/3% chance to be gay for every older brother he has. (yeah scary)

There is also a theory where scientists believe that the female's system rejects the male chromosome of the boy and so, the boy has chromosomes similar to those of a woman.

Likewise to what @Raflesia said, every human is a female at one point, the ones who produce testosterone will be boys and those who don't, will be girls.