Pm 100% req'd for scam report.

Dylan

No matter what people won't read it. Have you seen rule 8 in the chat, the online button for the client, the forum rules. 

well sythe seems to be doing ok with the rule, you live you learn.

and by big red text i ment

Warning must pm user before trade to confirm identity of osbot user, or trade is null an void

either or an osbot market chat thats proper good, saved chat logs etc (private). << no idea if thats possible/cost effective.

Edited by Jessica Nigri

This is a very risky rule, I feel like some people would abuse users that don't have knowledge of the market and loophole their way out of a dispute. It would take some planning and possibly other stipulations conjoined with the rule in order to be properly enforced. Nevertheless, thank you for the suggestion! We will take everything said here into consideration.

• Like 1

This is a very risky rule, I feel like some people would abuse users that don't have knowledge of the market and loophole their way out of a dispute. It would take some planning and possibly other stipulations conjoined with the rule in order to be properly enforced. Nevertheless, thank you for the suggestion! We will take everything said here into consideration.

Agreed with the loopholes.

You're just saying ''skype is easy to hack'' Well, if that is so easy to hack then don't you think other messengers are too?

Oh. and btw i scrolled over that big red text, thought it was your signature. lol (so i'm the kinda guy who wouldn't read those things)

they're easy to "recover" i mean because skype just gives the account to anyone claiming to be you lol.

there security is terrible because the only people who really suffer from skype hackings are virtual gold traders which isn't that big out of the whole skype community.

if osbot makes there own proper trading chat then its completely fine.

This has a lot of loopholes it's stupid. :|

It's a good idea, but it's so easy for people to scam and say we can't PM so let's just trade.

works just fine for the biggest runescape black market.

Edited by Jessica Nigri

they're easy to "recover" i mean because skype just gives the account to anyone claiming to be you lol.

there security is terrible because the only people who really suffer from skype hackings are virtual gold traders which isn't that big out of the whole skype community.

is osbot makes there own proper trading chat then its completely fine.

works just fine for the biggest runescape black market.

That doesn't mean that there aren't any loopholes.

That doesn't mean that there aren't any loopholes.

if people get scammed and the person got away with it because he didn't request a pm.

im 100% sure the next time that person does a trade he will remember to request a pm.

it really just needs to be played out, till everyone learns like sythe.