OSBot 2 Private BETA Information!

Laz

I think it's wrong that 100+ Donor have first access to it. It clearly states here that the Donor rank is strictly for donations only...

I understand that you gave it to 100+ so that they wouldn't leek it but honestly the most trusted members of this community are the ones who have been deemed "verified" by the owners of this site themselves so it only makes sense to give it to verified users only.

P.S. I'm just trying to state the logic.

• Like 4

I think it's wrong that 100+ Donor have first access to it. It clearly states here that the Donor rank is strictly for donations only...

I understand that you gave it to 100+ so that they wouldn't leek it but honestly the most trusted members of this community are the ones who have been deemed "verified" by the owners of this site themselves so it only makes sense to give it to verified users only.

P.S. I'm just trying to state the logic.

Agree, not to mention, it would only help with testing. More people to give reports.

Agree, not to mention, it would only help with testing. More people to give reports.

Whats even the point of donor use "unofficial private beta" client?

1. Even script devs cant run dis.

2. 50% of scripts doesnt work in dis.

3. Donors probably dont write scripts so?

Imho dis and other beta releases should be only for scripters.

• Administrator

It's obvious that the OSBot team is money hungry since $100+ donators get access to it, but alot of script writers dont got access nor highly trusted members... Sorry to say.

Again another pointless comment by you not knowing what you are talking about. ALL SCRIPT WRITERS ON THE SDN HAVE ACCESS TO IT. They are getting updated versions every day. So before you speak about stuff you know 0 about please ask in private.