OSBot 2 Final ETA!

Laz

I don't see the big deal if it's not here yet. Yes it would be nice and @Laz and @Maxi should stop making promises that they can't keep, but it's a lot harder to make a client than most people realize. Their most likely putting their all into it and I would rather see OSBot 2 be a huge success than a pathetic excuse for a client.

• Like 9

I don't see the big deal if it's not here yet. Yes it would be nice and @Laz and @Maxi should stop making promises that they can't keep, but it's a lot harder to make a client than most people realize. Their most likely putting their all into it and I would rather see OSBot 2 be a huge success than a pathetic excuse for a client.

support.

swizz4mod <3

You mean just like the client we have now?

Or that is what i get from all of the script writers saying that every single bug is client related.

Fully agreed.

But why make promises you can't keep? This is turning into the boy who cried wolf. You dev's keep on telling us a bunch of bullshit, get our hopes up. I don't really give a shit if it's not out, just stop making bullshit promises.

This, I'm just glad that I at least have a working bot to use :p