Diablo III on xbox?

ArianaGrande

I know a lot of people who have said it's an amazing game, and I realized it was coming to ps3, but they haven't said it's a ps3 exclusive or it's not gonna be on xbox, so does anyone know if it will be released on xbox? If not, I have a ps3, but prefer xbox :P

Also, has anyone played D3? Is it a good game?

i dont think is come out to xbox :) 

diablo 3 there is really much discussion about the game, alot of players like it cox the love farming gear gold etc

but alot hate it for that...

diablo 3 is a game you will love if you like to farm gear .. get lvl in the game is a walk in the park...

so the game are certainly for people who loves to farm gear...

It involves Fkeys and number keys for ability's. And the camera control would be very awkward, comparing to the computer version.

If they could do it on ps3, how could they not do it on xbox?

I suppose its possible, But the substitute would have to be a pretty darn good one to get anywhere near the correct feel.

Lots of people use xbox controllers to play d3 on the computer, and if they could do it on ps3, it would work fine on xbox..

• 2 weeks later...

Blizzard has contracted to make DIablo III with the PS3 and Xbox360 at this time. With E3 going on right now, today Blizzard will be talking about future games with the new gen consoles.  As for the new gen consoles they have not stated if it will only be for the PS4 or for the XboxOne as well. They have talked about bringing other games to the new gen consoles such as Starcraft and a new mmo they have started making.

I personally am interested in how Diablo will do with the consoles. Even though im not a Diablo fan I will be getting it when it comes out.

Release date of Diablo for consoles has been announced for Septemper.

Edited by BarneyStinson